Last Updated on April 12, 2023 by Galaxy World
BPS-11 to BPS-17 Contingent Vacancies in Balochistan Food Authority has been announced on 12-04-2023. These jobs in Food Authority are for Food Safety Officers, lab Technologists, and Safety Supervisors. The details are as under:
BPS-11 to BPS-17 Contingent Vacancies 2023 in Balochistan Food Authority
Baluchistan food authority announces the huge number of job opportunities. Baluchistan food authority always ensures food safety and quality in the whole food chain. It believes in the quality of production and consumption of food. For this purpose, the Baluchistan food authority invites suitable and qualified candidates for the contract basis. All the willing candidates who meet the requirements for employment in vacant positions can apply. Here are the details:
List of Vacant Positions In Baluchistan Food Authority
Baluchistan food authority arranges a walk-in interview for contract basis vacancies. All the candidates having local domicile either female or male are eligible to apply. Candidates can apply online through the website www.dpr.gov.pk for the following posts:
- Food safety officer
- Lab Technologist
- Food safety supervisor
Summary of Jobs
All candidates must check their Eligibility of qualifications and experience before applying for any post. The details about the available positions are as follows:
|Sr No||Name of post||No of post||Qualification and experience||Age limit|
|1||Food Safety Officer
|16||BS/BSC in food science and technology||18 to 30 years|
|07||BS/BSC||18 to 30 years|
|16||BS/BSC in food technology||18 to 30 years|
Terms and Conditions
- All the jobs are temporary and Candidates will be hired on a contract basis. There is no chance for permanent employment.
- All applicants must apply online through the website
- Department has provided a minimum age limit is 18 to 30 years and maximum age relaxation is up to 43 years. All recruitment will be done by following the recruitment policy of the department.
- All applicants must attach their verified academic documents and certificates with a CNIC copy.
- The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.