Last Updated on May 4, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available the District Police Quetta Class IV Vacancies May 2023 for malis, sweepers, electricians, Cooks, welders, and plumbers. It is good news for candidates having the least qualifications but who are skilled in work. District Police Quetta seeks candidates to fill the positions in the Class IV Employees category. Candidates who are interested to serve in District Police can apply. You can check the details about the vacancies as under.
The Latest District Police Quetta Class IV Vacancies May 2023
District Police Quetta needs some hardworking and skilled candidates to fill the positions in BS-01. The candidates who have skills, experience, and are literate can show their interest. Only residents of Quetta/Local domicile holders can apply for these vacancies. Here are details about the available posts.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Scale||Qualification||Age Limit|
Skilled in related field
|Minimum 18 years old|
Closing Date of Vacancies in District Police Quetta
Candidates can submit their applications from 5th May 2023 to 19th May 2023 in-office time. After 19th May 2023, no application is acceptable.
Apply for Class IV Vacancies
- The applicants can get an Application form for Rs.200/-.
- Applicants should fill out the form entirely and provide valid data.
- They have to attach 2 Passport Size Fresh Photographs of Candidates and Attested copies of all documents.
- Applicants can submit their applications in the office of DISP, Zargon Road, Quetta.
Candidates require attested copies of the following documents to attach to the application form,
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificate (if the candidate is Experienced)
Terms and Conditions:
- The relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted as per the policy of the Balochistan Government.
- If the candidate applies for more than one post, he needs to submit separate applications for each post.
- The candidates who are already in any government or semi-government service should apply with reference to their department.