Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by Galaxy World
The Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies 17 May 2023 have been announced. In this regard. PPSC issued Ad No. 06/2023 that contains Women Development Department Vacancies and Health Department jobs. The details are as under:
PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies May 2023
Punjab Public Service Commission announces vacancies of important unfilled posts in the Specialized Healthcare Medical Education Department. All Pakistani nationals are invited to apply for their relevant fields.
PPSC is hiring suitable and experienced candidates in the Healthcare department. Candidates will be hired as per the need of the department and vacant seats anywhere in Punjab. Most candidates will be posted in Medical Universities, Medical Colleges, and Hospitals.
PPSC also provides employment opportunities in the Women Development Department.
All the interested candidates male/Female/Transgender can apply and prepare for the relevant test.
List of all PPSC New Jobs
- Assistant Professor Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Assistant Professor of OBST & Gynae
Eligibility Criteria and Detail Summary of Each Post in the Healthcare Department
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification||Allocation of seats|
Post Graduate Minor Diploma
|2.||Assistant Professor of OBST & Gynae
|BPS-18||14||MBBS or equivalent||Punjab-11
There are also jobs of Assistant Professors include including teaching and non-teaching vacancies in NSU Islamabad.
Eligibility Criteria and Detail Summary of Each Post in Women Development Department
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification|
Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences
Maximum Age Limit
|Male||25-45 years +05 years =50 years|
|Female||25-45years +08 years =53 years|
Place of Posting
Candidates will be posted according to the needs of the department anywhere in Punjab as follows:
- Various Medical Colleges
- Medical Universities
Syllabus for Written Test Examination
- One paper Objective Type of 100 MCQs.
- 80% Qualification-related Questions
- 20% Questions of General ability test including subjects General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Basic Mathematics, English, Geography, Everyday Sciences, Current Affairs
- Candidates must apply online via the official website of PPSC at pppsc.gov.pk.
- Government and Semi-Government servants may also apply through the proper channel. They must provide NOC from their department.
- Candidates with equivalent qualifications must provide equivalent certificates.
- The department will also invite fresh candidates if there is an increase in the number of seats.
- Shorthand typing Test will be held at Lahore.
- Applicants must apply within the deadline.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered for any post.
- The department can increase, decrease or cancel any post.
Last Date to Apply Online
Candidates can send their complete applications along with all required documents by 31st May 2023.