E-Earn Registration for Co-Working Spaces for Free Lancers

E-Earn Registration for Co-Working Spaces for Free Lancers has been launched by the Government of Punjab. The Government will pay 70% of the rental fee. The details are as under:

Punjab Govt E-Earn Registration for Co-Working Spaces for Free Lancers


Punjab Information Technology Board  Is introducing a very anticipated and largest project for all freelancers. For now, the government is providing equal opportunities for male and female freelancers to work. The government of Pakistan introduces the E-earn platform in order to make independent all freelancers. For this purpose, the government is opening registration via the E portal www.eearn.pitb.gov.pk. In the beginning, the government is opening co-working space centers in 11 selected districts which will further be extended in all 36 districts of Punjab.


Number of Centers and Number of Seats


The government of Pakistan is opening Co-working spaces for freelancers in almost 11 districts with 80 limited seats.  There are a number of centers in the selected districts that will provide the workspace to the freelancers. In Co-working spaces, all the freelancers will work independently by paying only 30% of the rental fee. The government of Pakistan will pay the Remaining 70% of the rental fee.


For You: 6 Months Computers and Technical Training Course


List of Cities for Co-Working Spaces


The government of Pakistan has selected the following 11 districts in order to provide a special co-Working space For freelancers where they can work online independently.



  1. Bahawalpur
  2. Multan
  3. Faisalabad
  4. Gujarat
  5. Rawalpindi
  6. Sahiwal
  7. Okara
  8. Sialkot
  9. Dera ghazi Khan
  10. Sargodha
  11. Gujranwala

Facilities for the Freelancers


  1. The biggest facility for freelancers is that they can work independently in that same place (Center).
  2. The government will also provide a meeting room where the freelancers can discuss their ideas and opinions.
  3. In each center, the government will provide fast-speed Internet facilities to freelancers.
  4. The government will also provide a small play area in each center.
  5. there will be an air-conditioned environment in the workspace.
  6. Electricity will be provided 24/7.
  7. Freelancers will work 12 hours shifts.
  8. Govt will also provide safety and security to all the freelancers in each center.
  9. The government will provide flexible working hours without pressure.
  10. The government itself Pays 70% of the rental fee.
  11. Freelancers will work comfortably in a professional work environment.


Eligibility Criteria


  1. Applicant must be the age of 18 years or above.
  2. Applicant must possess a national identity card.
  3. The Applicant must have a domicile in Punjab.


Method to Apply for Co-Working Space


  1. interested applicants can apply online and register themselves through the official website eearn.punjab.pitb.pk.
  2. Applicant must attach the following documents with the application form:



    • CNIC
    • Personal Details
    • Academic Details
    • Domicile

You may like: Admission E-Rozgar Training New Step



E-Earn Registration for Co-Working Spaces for Free Lancers

Share this post

2 thoughts on “E-Earn Registration for Co-Working Spaces for Free Lancers

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.