Last Updated on May 21, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available a number of Central Ordnance Depot (COD) Karachi Vacancies May 2023. These jobs in COD Karachi are from BPS-01 to BPS-14. The details are as under:
The Latest Central Ordnance Depot (COD) Karachi Vacancies May 2023
Central Ordinance Depot Karachi announces new vacancies. All Pakistani nationals who can fulfill the requirements of vacant positions can apply and avail of this Employment opportunity. COD is hiring suitable candidates on merit and provincial-based quota.
List of Vacancies
Willing candidates can apply for any one of the following posts:
- Assistant storekeeper
- CMD driver
- Unskilled manual labor
Summary of Each COD Karachi Jobs Post And Eligibility Criteria
All interested and willing candidates must check the following eligibility criteria and a detailed summary of each post before applying:
|Serial number.||Name of Post|| Basic Pay Scale
|Number of Posts||Qualification|
or 06- Months Computer Diploma
|2.||Draftsman||BPS-11||01||Intermediate Or Draftsman Ship Diploma|
|3.||Assistant Storekeeper||BPS-09||01|| Matric or computer literate
|4.||CMD Driver||BPS-04||01|| Primary
Experienced and have a Driving License from LTV/HTV
|5.||Fireman||BPS-02||01|| Primary Pass
|6.||Unskilled Manual Labor||BPS-01||08|| Primary pass
Method to Apply
Interested candidates send their completely filled applications along with the required documents through the Courier service within 15 days after publishing the advertisement. Applicants must Courier their applications to the following address “Central Ordinance Depot Rashid Minhas Road near Drug Rd. Station Karachi”.The ad was published on 21-05-2023.
- Completely Filled Application With The Regional Information
- Academic Documents/Degrees
- Academic Certificates
- Professional Certificates/Experience Letters
- NOC (in the case of Government or Semi-government Servants)
- Challan Deposited a slip of Rs.200/- for the post of BPS-11 and BPS-14.
- The recruitment is purely merit based on provincial quota.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the residents of the following areas:
- Scheduled cast
- Tribal Areas
- Azad Kashmir
- Gilgit Baltistan
- Sindh Rural
- Government servants will receive 10 years of age relaxation.
- Government servants can send their applications through proper channel by providing NOC.
- Only one candidate can apply for a single post. if he sends many applications for different posts then his applications will be rejected.
- Applicant must deposit Challan of rupees 200 for the post of storekeeper and draftsman.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. They will be informed by SMS.
- late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The maximum Age limit for each post is 18-30 years.