Last Updated on May 23, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available a number of new and the latest Vacancies in Medical Emergency Response Centers 1122 Balochistan. Government of Baluchistan announces new vacancies in Medical Emergency Response Centers. The department is hiring vigilant and active candidates on a contract basis. Experienced candidates from Baluchistan can apply for different districts.
1122 Medical Emergency Response is working vigilantly and actively in all provinces of the country. MERC is providing the best services in case of emergency. For now, on an urgent basis, the department invites all Pakistani Nationals having relevant experience to apply.
Detail of Vacancies in Medical Emergency Response Centers 1122
- Keich (16)
- Noshki (08)
- Panjgor (07)
- Washik (05)
- Barkhan (08)
- Gawadar (08)
The department will give preference to the candidates who have domicile in the respective district. Therefore, all candidates of the above districts who have minimum qualification Matric or Middle of can apply.
List of Vacancies in Medical Emergency Response Centers
The department is hiring hardworking candidates for the following posts:
- Nursing Ardle (Male Servant)
- Naib Qasid
|Sr.No||Name of Post||No.of Seats||Qualification/Experience|
There are also available vacancies in NLC 2023. The candidates having the required criteria and qualifications may apply for these jobs too.
General Terms and Conditions
- All recruitments are purely contract basis.
- Candidates holding domicile of the respective district will be preferred.
- After verification of documents ad Test results only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The department can increase, decrease or cancel no.of seats.
- All candidates must submit applications within 14 days of the advertisement. Late applications will be rejected.
- The maximum age limit for all posts is 38 years.
Address for Application Submission
Candidates can send their completely filled applications/CVs along with all required documents to the given address:
“Deputy Director, Head Office Medical Emergency Response Centers (MERC) 122 Baluchistan House no.64/227 Jinnah Town. Adjacent Park.Turk School, Quetta.