Last Updated on May 27, 2023 by Galaxy World
I am sharing here the Ministry of Planning Development Vacancies May 2023 in the Planning Commission of Pakistan. These jobs in the planning commission are from PPS-05 to PPS-10.
The Latest Ministry of Planning Development Vacancies May 2023
The Government of Pakistan announces new vacancies in the Ministry of Planning and Development. The department is hiring candidates having expertise in relevant fields. For the best services department needs professional candidates. Candidates will be recruited on a contract basis. All Pakistani Nationals having domicile in their respective province can apply.
New Non-Technical Posts in the Ministry of Planning
The Director General Coordinator of the respective department needs qualified, Experienced, and professional candidates for vacant positions. Applications are invited from all Pakistani Nationals.
Project of Planning and Development Department
The department needs capable workers for the completion of a new project titled “Post Flood 2022” Reconstruction Program Resilience Enhancement and Livelihood Diversification in Baluchistan. In order to complete this project active experts are required. So all experience professionals can avail this opportunity for the best working experience.
Summary of Jobs in Planning Commission
|Sr.No||Name Of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification/Experience|
|1.||M&E Knowledge Management Specialist||PPS-10||01||MA/M.Sc in Social Sciences/Development Project of BE/B.Sc Engineering/Rural Development
|2.||Financial Management Specialist||PPS-10||01||Accounting Degree Holder
|3.||Procurement Officer||PPS-09||01||Master’s Degree in Engineering/Business Economics/Finance/Commerce|
|4.||MIS/Communication Officer||PPS-09||02||Master’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/
BS(CS) Project Management
|5.||Admin and Finance Manager||PPS-09||01||MBA/Finance /Accounting/Management|
Contract Base List of Vacancies
- Office Assistant
- Account officer
- Admin and Finance Manager
- MIS /Communication Officer
- Procurement officer
- Financial Management Specialist
- M&E Knowledge Management Officer
- Candidate must be Pakistani National.
- Candidate must have Experience in relevant posts.
- The age must be 60 years Maximum.
- Completely filled application/Correct Information must be provided.
- Academic Documents or Degrees
- Academic Certificates /Additional Qualification Certificates
- Professional Certificates or Experience Letters
General Terms and Conditions
- All recruitment processes are under the rules and policies of the Government Recruitment Policy.
- Age relaxation is also provided for up to 05-years.
- The department provides equal opportunities to male and female candidates.
- After verification of documents only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The department will not pay any TA/DA for the interview.
- Government and Semi-Government candidates can apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must apply before the due date. (within 15-Days after advertisement)
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must apply online at njp.gov.pk. Hard copies are not acceptable.
- Recruitment is purely Contract Base.