Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available the Latest Jobs in National Accountability Bureau (NAB) 2023. The Government of Pakistan announces multiple vacancies in National Accountability Bureau Multan. It provides new job opportunities for expert, educated, and qualified candidates. It invites applications from Pakistani nationals who can serve the department with all their expertise and specialties.
The Latest Jobs in National Accountability Bureau (NAB) 2023
- For the post of Junior Expert Assistant System Administrator candidates must have expertise in the management of local and wide area connectivity (LAN &WAN)
- For the job of Junior Expert-2 Engineer, the candidate must have experience and specialties with an examination of record pertaining to civil work.
- All candidates who are going to apply for the Junior Expert Land Revenue must have experience in managing revenue records and land matters.
- For the post of Assistant Junior Expert-3 candidates must have expertise in local area driving.
National Accountability Bureau Multan is accepting applications or skilled candidates for the following vacant positions. Candidates can serve the department for a contract period of one year. the contract is extendable after observing the performance of the employee.
Monthly Salary Packages
As the department needs skilled and expert candidates. For providing its best services to the department it pays market-competitive monthly salaries and pay packages. The packaging starts from Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,50,000.
Qualification and Experience Required for Vacant Position
Before applying candidates must check the vacant positions and the required qualification As per the following schedule:
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Total Seats||Qualification|
(Assistant System Administrator / Assistant Network Administrator)
|01||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences along with IT related International Certification like CCNA, with at least 10 years experience of Network Management|
|2.||Junior expert-2 (Engineer)||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with relevant experience 10 years|
|3.||Junior expert -2 (Land Revenue)||01||Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience of 10 years|
|4.||Assistant junior expert- 3||02||Matric|
|5.||Assistant Junior Expert- 3
|01||Matric with valid Driving License or LTV and HTV|
Important notes for the applicants
- The monthly fee is taxable as per federal government policy.
- The services of one year are extendable as per the evaluation of performance.
- The competent authority will prefer all those candidates having additional qualifications and experience.
- Federal Government recruitment policy governs the steps and conditions for recruiting eligible candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive interview call letters and calls for tests.
- candidates will not receive any TA /DA in order to appear in the test and interview.
- The file of the candidate is acceptable for verification if it is complete or all documents are attached.
Last date to apply
All interested applicants can apply through the postal services within 15 days of this advertisement.