National Testing Service has announced the Stenographers (BPS-14) and Police Constables (BPS-07) Vacancies in AJK in December 2023. The number of police constable vacancies number is 513 while the number of posts for stenographers is 5. The details are as under:
NTS Jobs – Stenographers and Police Constables Vacancies in AJK
The State government of AJAK invites applications for the post of stenographer and Constable.
|Basic Grade of Post
Six Months Diploma In Microsoft Office Word Excel PowerPoint And Urdu Composing
- For the post of stenographer, candidates must have a graduation degree and excellent computer skills.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the post of constable hello following characteristics
|Eligibility for Male Candidates
|Eligibility for Female Candidates
Running: 1.5KM in 07-Min
|Age: 18-25 Years
Running: 01 KM in 09 Min
(5% quota for female)
Procedure To Apply
Desirous candidates can apply After downloading the application form through the official website of the national testing service. Candidates can submit their application along with professional and academic documents to the NTS headquarters in Islamabad.
- Applicants must pay the registration fee of rupees 600 in any recommended branch o bank.
- Candidates are not allowed to apply directly by hand.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the post of constable. They will face 4 tests Written Test, a Physical Test, a Psychology Test, and an Interview.
- The candidates who will pass the written test will appear in the physical test.
- The successful candidates from the physical test will appear in the psychological assessment. Then will appear in the interview.
- For the post of stenographer, the written test is composed of short MCQ-type questions regarding Islamiat/Ethics /Pak-Studies/Urdu/General Knowledge/IT/Computer/English.
The candidates must bring their original academic and professional certificates and documents at the time of the interview. There is a chance of an increase and decrease in the total number of vacancies. The candidates who will pass the interview will appear for the medical test from the Board. In case any candidate fails the medical test, he will not be eligible to serve in any post.
You may also like: PPSC Vacancies in Punjab Food Authority 2023