There are available the latest Health Department Vacancies in DHQ Hospital Bagh AJK. These jobs in District Headquarters Hospital Bagh Azad Jammu & Kashmir are for BPS_01 to BPS-03. The details are as under:
Latest Vacancies Health Department Vacancies in DHQ Hospital Bagh AJK 2024
Medical Superintendent District Headquarters Hospital Baagh invites applications for the different vacant positions.
As there are multiple vacancies in that district headquarters hospital Baagh. Interested candidates can submit their applications by 23rd January 2024. Director General Health Azad Jammu and Kashmir provides instructions regarding the recruitment of new employees. It appreciates the very well-skilled experienced and professional candidates. Candidates having local domicile Are preferable.
Interviews and tests
- Based on needs and requirements the interviews and tests of for the posts of Attendant -B Naib Qasid- B and Operator- B will be held at DHQ Hospital on 30th January 2024.
- For the posts of Sanitary Worker and Female Attendant, the interviews and tests will be held on 3rd February 2024.
New Vacancies in Medical Superintendent District Headquarters Hospital
Interested candidates who are looking for employment opportunities in the medical field have this golden opportunity. They can apply for new job opportunities in that attendant district headquarters hospital Baagh.
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Female Attendant
There are 11 vacant positions for the different posts. Desirous candidates can apply as per their qualifications skills and abilities.
|Name of Vacancy
|Literate/ Physically Fit
|Matriculation Along with The Basic Diploma in The Relevant Field
|Professional sanitary workers physically fit
|Healthy Literate Along with Two Years Professional Experience
General Instructions and Rules
- Applicants must be residents.
- The minimum age limit is 18 and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- the tests and interview schedules are also mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants are bound to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- The competent authority will recruit the most suitable candidates based on merit and their professional skills.