Govt of Pakistan Finance Division has issued Notification No. No.F.3 (9) R-4/2004 dated 14-10-2015 in connection with Revision of Management Grades and Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015 with effect from 1st July 2015.
According to this Notification it is conveyed that the Federal Government has been pleased to revise the Management Scales -2011 so as to introduce Management Scales-2015 w.e.f. 01-07-2015, which are as under.-
Fixation of Pay of the existing employees:
- i) The basic pay of an employee in service on 30-06-2015 shall be fixed in the Management Scales-2015 on point to point basis e. at the stage corresponding to that occupied by him/her above the minimum of Management Scales-2011.
- ii) In case of Personal Pay being drawn by an officer as part of his/her basic pay beyond the maximum of his/her pay scale on 30-06-2015, he/she shall continue to draw such pay in the Revised Management Scares-2015 at the revised.
- Fixation of Pay on promotion:
In cases of promotion from a lower to higher posts/scale before introduction of these scales, the pay of the employees concerned in the revised management scares may be fixed and so enhanced that it would not be less than the pay that would have been admissible to him if his promotion to the higher post scale had taken place after the introduction of these scales.
- Annual Increment:
Annual increment shall continue to be admissible, subject to the existing conditions, on 1st December each year.
- Adhoc Relief Allowances:-
The following Adhoc Relief Allowances granted w.e.f. 01-07-2011 and 01-07-2012, respectively shall cease to exist with effect from 01-07-2015:
|S.#.||Name of Ad-hoc
Memorandum & date
|i.||Adhoc Relief Allowance
|15% of the basic pay on
|ii.||Adhoc Relief Allowance
|F.3(9)R-4/2004-365 dated 18-02-2013||20°/o of the basic pay on
Management Scale -201
Adhoc Allowance-2010 (if admissible), & Adhoc Relief Allowances. 2013
i) The Ad-hoc Allowance -2010 @ 50% of the basic pay of Management Scales-2008 admissible to the- officers holding Management Grades shall continue to stand frozen at the level of its admissibility as on 30-06-2015.
- ii) All the new entrants shall be allowed Ad-hoc Allowance-2010 @ 50% of the minimum of relevant Management Scales·2008 on notional basis with effect from 01-07-2015, till further orders and shall stand frozen at the same level;
iii) The Ad-hoc Relief Allowances-2013 and 2014 @ 10o/o each shall stand frozen at the level of their admissibility as on 30-06-2015;
- iv) All the new entrants shall be allowed Ad-hoc Relief Allowances-2013 and 2014
@10% each of the minimum of relevant Management Scales-2011 on notional basis with effect from 01-07-2015 till further orders and shall stand frozen at the same level.
- Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-2015:
|i)||An Ad-hoc Relief [email protected] 7.5°/o of the running basic pay of Management Scales-2015 to the civil employees of the Federal Government shall be allowed with effect from 01-07-2015 till further orders;|
|ii)||The Ad-hoc Relief Allowance -2015:-|
will be subject to Income Tax;
|b)||will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during extra|
|c)||Win not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of
Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent;
|d)||Will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their|
|e)||Will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation|
|abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had|
|they not been posted abroad;|
|f)||Will be admissible during the period of suspension;|
|g)||The term “Basic Pay” will also include the amount of Personal Pay granted on|
|Account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.|
|8.||Special Pay and Allowances:|
All the Special Pays, Special Allowances or the Allowances admissible as percentage of pay (excluding those which are capped by fixing maximum limit) shall stand frozen at the level of their admissibility as on 30-06-2015.
- Personal Staff Subsidy for Management Grade Officers:
The rates of Personal Staff Subsidy shall be revised as follows:
|Existing Rate||Revised Rate|
|Rs.7,000/ per month
(Revised previously vide Finance Division’s OM NO. F.3(9) R·
412004-365 dated 18-02-2013
|Rs.12,000/- per month|
(Note: Grant of personal staff subsidy is subject to furnishing of a certificate that the officer is not using the services of any official employee at his residence.)
- All the existing rules/orders on the subject shall be considered to have been modified to the extent indicated above. All the existing rules/orders not so modified shall continue to be in force under this scheme.
Special thanks to Mr. Liaquat Kamboh for sending the copy of the Notification.