Establishment Division has issued U.O No. 53/1/2008-SP(Pt) dated 03-04-2017 in connection with Appointment on Regular Basis of Contract/Contingent Paid/Daily Wages/Project Employees. Some points of the same are as under:
- All Contract/Contingent Paid/Daily Wage/Project employees who have rendered a minimum of one year of service, in continuity, as on 1-1- 2017 (hereinafter referred to as eligible employees) may apply for appointment on regular basis in the manner prescribed hereinafter,
- For initial appointment to posts in BS-16 and above, the employees shall apply direct to FPSC against relevant/suitable vacancies as and when arising for which they are eligible,
- For initial appointment to posts in BS-15, the eligible employees may apply as per criteria given vide this Division`s O.M.No.53/1/2008-SP dated 16-1-1015 and 3-3-2015 shall be adopted:
- The eligible employees shall be awarded extra marks in interview at the rate of one (01) mark of service rendered upto a maximum of five (01) mark, on the recommendations of the respective selection authorities.
- The number of years served as contract/contingent paid/daily wage/ project employees, even if no longer in service, shall be excluded for the purpose of determination of upper age limit in addition to relaxation of upper age limit as per existing rules,
- The employee must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with discharge of his duties unless appointed against disability quota.
- The advantage of Para l(e) is one-time dispensation for all contract/ contingent paid/ daily wage/ project employees for their eligibility to regulate employment.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Yousif Hajano for sending the copy of the Notification.
Recruitment Policy for Contract Daily Wages etc Employees.
Recruitment Policy for Contract Daily Wages etc Employees has been issued vide Notification of the dated 11-05-2017. Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Imtiaz, Mr. Haroon Khatak, Mr. Waqar Hoti & Mr. Muhammad Yousif Hajano for sending the copy of the policy.