Military Engineering Services has announced Hundreds Vacancies Military Engineering Services (MES) 2018. These vacancies include the following:
|S No||Name of Post||BPS||No. of Vacancies|
|5||Sub Engineer B&R Gde-II||11||76|
|6||Sub Engineer E&M Gde-II||11||23|
|7||Draughtsman Class ‘A’/Senior CAD Designer||11||03|
|8||Upper Division Clerk||11||31|
|9||Lower Division Clerk||09||86|
|10||Junior Supervisor F&S||07||16|
- Only short listed applicants will be called for written test/interview at PESHAWAR, RAWALPINDI, LAHORE, PANO AQIL, KARACHI & QUETTA. Candidates must specify the place in their application form where they want to appear in test/interview. Applications are to be submitted only on prescribed forms can be downloaded from mes.gov.pk.
- All the above mentioned posts are on all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in and outside Pakistan as and when required by the department.
- Preference will be given to 1st Divisioners (in the required qualification) however the condition may be relaxed to 2nd Division in case of Disabled, Women, Departmental and applicants belonging to Baluchistan, Sind (Rural), GB/FATA and AK. Incomplete applications will not be entertained and no call up letter for the test/interview will be issued to such applicants. Submission of copy of matriculation certificate is must in all cases except upto BPS-4.
- Upto 10 percent vacancies (Departmental Quota) are reserved for eligible/qualified children of serving / retired / deceased MES Employees including ex-servicemen of Corps of Engineers. Indication to this effect must clearly be given by the applicant in his application. Family ‘B Form’ and discharge certificate of father duly attested will be attached alongwith application.
- Upto 5% vacancies are reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims) of each province/region. Non-Muslims must attach declaration on oath alongwith their applications.
- Disable quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations.
- Attach experience certificate pertaining to Govt Department duly verified.
- Govt servants including MES employees must apply through their departments showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
Candidates having the requisite qualifications should send their applications on prescribed forms to ENGINEER-IN-CHIEF’S BRANCH, RA BAZAR, GHQ RAWALPINDI, supported with following:-
- Three latest passport size photographs
- Attested copies of all Educational Qualifications (including Marks Sheets, Certificates, Diplomas & Degrees)
- Attested photo copy of Domicile certificate and Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Experience certificates (if any).
f Attested photocopy of Family ‘B’ Form and discharge certificate / service certificate of father from concerned office (for departmental quota only).
- Attested photocopy of Discharge certificate from DASB (for candidates himself retired from Army) / service certificate and NOC from concerned office (for candidates himself serving in MES / other Govt Department)
- Attested photocopy of disability certificate from District Rehabilitation Organizations (for Disabled Quota Only)
- Declaration on oath for Non-Muslim candidates duly verified by Magistrate Grade-I.
- Pay Order/Bank Draft in favour of E in C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi (refer para 10 above for details)
- An applicant can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidature of applicant who apply for more than one post will be rejected, if found.
- Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application without indicating any reason.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 01 Feb 2018. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.