Office of the Military Accountant General (MAG) has issued letter on 12-03-2018 in connection with Promotion of Graduate/Non-Graduate Junior Auditors BPS-11 as Senior Auditors BPS-16. Detail is as under:
In order to consider the cases of Junior Auditors (B-11) for promotion as Senior Auditors (B-16) on qualification / seniority-cum-fitness basis, it is requested that the named and other service particulars of the Graduates Junior Auditors (B-11) recruited/ promoted upto 31-12-2009, qualified “Graduation” upto 30-06-2017 and complete 3 years qualifying service in their cadre, while Non Graduates Junior Auditors (B-11) recruited/ promoted upto 31-12-1990, and completed 7 years qualifying service presently serving under your command may please be provided on proforma “A”&”B” respectively over the signatures of the Controller along with the following information/ documents for consideration by the DPS:-
- ACR dossiers duly completed upto 31-12-2017.
- Details of disciplinary cases finalized / in process during the year 2015 to 2017.
- It may be ensured the copies of charge sheets/show cause notices and office orders relating to the disciplinary cases in process/since finalized with latest position have been recorded in the relevant ACR dossiers.
- Copies of the letter under which advance remarks contained in the ACR for 2015 to 2017 if any, were communicated may also be placed in the relevant dossiers.
- Copy of the verified degree of “Graduation” in case of Graduate JA (B-11)
- The report should reach this office up to 10-04-2017 positively with a certificate over the signature of the Controller to the effect that so case of any official to be included in the report has been omitted.
- Soft Copy (MS Excel) of the subject report may be also be furnished to this office.
- Nil report is also required.
- Please acknowledge receipt.
Special thanks to Mr. Waheed Saqib for sending the copy of the letter of Promotion of Graduate/Non-Graduate Junior Auditors BPS-11 as Senior Auditors BPS-16.