Last Updated on September 24, 2018 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has issued Notification on 19-09-2018 in connection with Transfer Cases of Divorced, Widows, Disabled Teachers and Mutual Transfers Under Transfer Policy 2013. Detail is as under:
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above.
- I am further directed to state that as per Transfer Policy 2013 (amendment) issued vide letter No.SO(SE-IV) 2-34/2009(TR) dated 27.07.2016, the clauses pertaining to transfer of divorced, windows, disabled and mutual transfer are reproduced as under:-
- As one time dispensation during entire service, divorced and window teachers may be transferred against vacancy during ban and before completing three years tenure in the present school,
- Transfer of disabled teachers against may be allowed against vacancy during ban on transfer / postings before completing three years tenure subject to recommendation of a Medical Board indicating that the disability of the teacher hinders his / her mobility. Furthermore, postings / transfer due to any other aliment which also hinders the mobility of teacher (verified by Medical Board) must be allowed during ban.
- Mutual transfer of teacher / Educators may be allowed in the same discipline / subject / post / scale during ban on transfer / postings.
- Competent Authority has been pleased to direct that transfer cases of above mentioned Categories may be considered, processed and decided / disposed of strictly as per criteria laid down in Transfer Policy 2013 (Amended).
Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan for sending the copy of the Notification of Transfer Cases of Divorced, Widows, Disabled Teachers and Mutual Transfers Under Transfer Policy 2013.