Last Updated on April 9, 2019 by Galaxy World
Budget 2019-20 is expected to be announced in May 2019. In this regard I am sharing here the topic of How Much Salary Increase in Budget 2019-20 Should Be? All employees are requested to submit their comments in this regard so that the voice of the employees reaches to the Government.
House Rent Allowance / Rent Charges of Houses
As you know Rent of the Houses have been increased many times as compared to the House Rent Allowance granted to the employees. So House Rent Allowance should be revised.
Increase in Medical Allowance
Rates of Medicines and treatment charges have also been increased so Medical Allowance should also be increased.
Suggestions Regarding Salary Increase in Budget 2019-20
According to my opinion there should be increase the following pay / allowances for the employees:
- Basic Pay should be increased by merging existing adhoc allowances
- House Rent Allowance should be based on the Revised Pay Scales 2017
- Medical Allowance should be increased to minimum Rs. 5000/- per month
- Computer Allowance should be raised
- School / College Fees of Children of all employees should be paid by the Government.
- Higher Qualification Increments should be restored
- Same pay structure should be for all Government employees of Pakistan
- Overtime allowance should be granted to all concerned employees
- Motorcar, motorcycle and House Building Advance should be granted to all Government employees of Pakistan as per new rates of the items.
What You Think Should Also be more increased in Budget 2019-20
If you think there need other allowances etc to be increased in budget 2019-20, you should comment below so that your voice should also be included.