AIOU Tutorship Successful Candidates 2019 Declared

It is to inform that the names of AIOU Tutorship Successful Candidates 2019 have been declared. Allama Iqbal Open University has informed them through mobile SMS to the individual concerned today on 27-08-2019. Detail is as under:

AIOU Tutorship Successful Candidates 2019 Last Date to Upload Data

Successful candidates have received today the following message “Dear Candidate, Thank you for your interest in becoming part time tutor at AIOU. You are declared eligible to be tutor provisionally. Please login to Aaghi Tutor Portal (https://tutor.aiou.edu.pk) and upload relevant documents no later than 08-09-2019.

Check If you Qualified or Not

Successful candidates who received the SMS can login Aaghi Tutor Portal and they should upload the relevant documents before the last date 8th November 2019. It is to inform you that Allama Iqbal Open University E-Registraion for Tutorship was already carried out.

AIOU Tutorship Successful Candidates 2019

56 thoughts on “AIOU Tutorship Successful Candidates 2019 Declared

1. I have received assignments and uploaded assignment marks on AIOU Aagahi Tutor Portal. I have posted this result to the regional office, Multan.
    This is my first experience with AIOU. I have not received registration number and no document of payment bill yet. I have contacted regional office, Multan but they have not provided any reliable info. How can I get registration number and bills? the Course code assigned to me is 0204, Semester Autumn 2019, Regional office Multan. Please inform as soon as possible.

2. AoA....Meri recently tutorship hui ha but mera composing Waly ny apply Kia tha...soo mjy usny password nhi dia...ab mn kese login ho skti...Koi idea a

3. Documents upload karne ka msg aya tha wo mai ne upload keye hai os ke bad regional office ke sath rabita kia lekin koi acha response nahi mela. Ab ham kia kare muje kaise pata chae ga ke selection ho choki hai?

4. I got the sms eligible for the post and I upload my documents also but I don't receive any other information regards this how can I know about that

5. MUHAMMAD SHAHID SHABBIR KHAN · Edit

a.o.a i uploaded my documents when uni ask for this but after that i have got no response from the univeristy regarding appointment of tutor.Now they can not response or answer any call either main campus or regional campus faisalabad.plz guide me about this.Now last night i receive a sms from university about correction of my home address.

6. We have yet not received any information from AIOU after uploading the documents. can we have any link or contact number to get update on this?

Regards,
    Tayyba zafar

1. Muhammad Mumtaz Hussain · Edit

جن لوگوں کو ڈاکیومنٹ اپلوڈ کرنے کا میسیج آیا تھا وہ کنفرم تھے یا اس کے بعد بھی کوئی سکروٹنی ہونی تھی۔اگر ہونا تھی تو ابھی کوئی میسیج موصول نہیں ہوا کیا کیا جائے۔

1. a.a next last month i went to regionl office for document verification. student calling me for assignment..waiting for regstration card and student list..

7. hi I have made many calls in Islamabad office for getting tutor registration # but no one responded properly. now i am getting the assignments and have no reg# to login. where to contact the related authorities. they ask me to visit the regional office but its not easy and economical. Kindly tell me the contact no. where to ask for tutor registration #for portal.

8. Eligible ka msg b h mugr abi tk koe b information nhe k kb card announced ho gy.koe b jwsb nhe Dy rha na he islamabad uni waly or na he Regnal office waly.

1. Sir I received a message to send my bank receipt on room number 215 by post and I followed the instructions but still not received a mesg of my confirmation about tutor ship

1. I have received the eligibility message free months ago but didn't receive any update afterwards . Now I have come to know that they have completed the appointments

9. Many candidates received msgs to bring original doc for scrutiny in regional offices bt most candidates still waiting and no msg received from uni.....kindly update us

1. MUHAMMAD SHAHID SHABBIR KHAN · Edit

I receive a from Aiou about correction of my Home address but I still can't receive any confirmation msg after documents uploading.when university announce the selected names?

10. We have yet not received any information from AIOU after uploading the documents. can we have any link or contact number to get update on this?

Regards,