Last Updated on March 6, 2021 by Galaxy World
I am sharing here the Advertisement of CSS Competitive Examination 2020 through FPSC. The same has been uploaded by the Federal Public Service Commission. Detail is as under:
Advertisement of CSS Competitive Examination 2020 through FPSC
- The candidates submit the applications online before 31st October 2019 or before
- Candidates must submit the hard copy of the online application along with documents to FPSC Headquarter before 11th November 2019 otherwise the same will be rejected.
- Federal Public Service Commission will conduct the examination of Central Superior Services 2020 for the twelve professional groups / BPS-17 posts under Federal Government.
- The department will announce latter the number of vacancies for the CSS Competitive Examination 2020.
- It is to mention here that schedule of CSS Examination 2020 has already been announced by the Federal Public Service Commission.
Latest Updates Syllabus of CSS 2020 / NOC / Challan Form
To apply for CE-2020, Click here
To download CE-2020 challan form, Click here
To view public notice in urdu, Click here
Rules For Competitive Examination (CSS)
Syllabi For Competitive Examination (CSS) 2016 & Onwards
Certificate for Scheduled Caste/ Buddhist Community (Annex-A)
Certificate for candidates belonging to Tribal Areas (Annex-B)
Certificate for candidates belonging to Azad Jammu & Kashmir Territory (Annex-C)
Certificate for candidates belonging to Minorities (Annex-D)
Departmental Permission Certificate (Annex-E)
List of Examination Centers
List of the Examination centers for the purpose of CSS Examination 2020 is as under:
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Dera Ismael Khan
Eligibility for CSS Examination 2020
Graduation (Minimum 2nd Division) Male and Female including disabled persons
Age limit is 21 years to 30 years
There will be given age relaxation for two years under the rules
The age, eligibility and domicile will be based as on the 31st December 2019 (further details at the copy of advertisement).
Procedure to deposit the Application
Candidates should submit the online applications with effect from 1st October 2019 to 31st October 2019. After submit the application online. Just get the hard copy of the application and send the the FPSC Headquarter along with attested copies of documents and fee Rs. 2200/- (original receipt).
- Fill the online application form with care
- If there is any mistake in the online form then on the printed copy correct the wrong info by hand and sign it and send. After that you cannot do the same.
- The examination Fee Rs. 2200/- you can deposit in the nearest State Bank of Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan Head Account C02101-Organs of State Exam. Fee (FPSC Receipt) should be deposited before the closing date.
- It should be confirmed that all the attested copies of required documents, pictures, original receipt of fee Rs. 2200/- should be attached with the hard copy of the online application.
- Further details are available at the copy of the Advertisement of CSS Competitive Examination 2020 through FPSC.