Last Updated on August 6, 2021 by Galaxy World
It is share here that PPSC Jobs October 2019 Advertisement 34 /2019 has been published by Punjab Public Service Commission. There has been announced a satisfactory number of vacancies in different departments. Vacancies of Assistant and Deputy District Public Prosecutors in Public Prosecution Department are much in number. The candidate who will be selected for these jobs of Public Prosecution Department will also get non-practicing allowance. The next higher number of vacancies is in the HUD & PHE Department where 43 vacancies of sub-engineers have been announced. Summary of these vacancies is as under:
Summary of PPSC Jobs October 2019
|Sr No||Name of Post||BPS||No of Posts||Department Name|
|1||Deputy District Public Prosecutor||BPS-18 + Rs. 17500/- Non Practicing Allowance per month||18 Posts||Public Prosecution Department|
|2||Assistant District Public Prosecutor||BPS-17 + Rs. 15000/- Non Practicing Allowance||90 Posts||-do-|
|3||Assistant Director (Records)||BPS-17||01 Post||Archives & Libraries Wing|
|4||Member (Social general and IT)||MP-I Pay Scale||01 Post||-do-|
|5||Sub-Engineer Civil||BPS-14||43 Posts||Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department|
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other identification document will be acceptable.
- Application are advised to read all terms and conditions/introductions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully/ in order to submit their Online Applications from will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applications are required to submit “On-Line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 21-10-2019 up to instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the Candidates till the Closing Data of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all Posts to be filled through written test followed by interview alone, the number shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidates qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidates who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidates who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidates in accordance with above laid down policy.
It is to added here that Federal Public Service Commission has also recently announced vacancies for teachers and others through advertisement No. 10 /2019. You can also apply for these vacancies before the closing date.