You can register online for the latest jobs in Pakistan navy. It is to mention here that Job Opportunities in Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission have been announced. The Daily Express dated 27-10-2019 has published the advertisement of the same. Last date for registration is 10th November 2019. Some Main pints of these vacancies are as under:
Eligibility for Job Opportunities in Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 01 JULY 2020
- Civilian Candidates; 16 ½ – 21 Years
- Service Candidates; 17-23 Years (Armed Forces in uniforms Only)
- Height; 5’4 (minimum)
- The candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level with at Least 60% Marks with any of the following subjects;
- Physical, Math’s and Chemistry
- The Physical, Math’s and Computer Science
- Physical, Math’s and Statistics
- Candidates of A/O-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate
- Sc / A-Level part-II appearing candidates with at Least 65% marks in part-I can also Apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of respective Collage/Institute.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 27 October to 10 November 2019.
Note: The appointing authorities will not accept the application if you send the same direct.
- Entrance Test will commence e.f. 13 November 2019
- E-Testing / Computer based test will be conducted in following Subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (Eng, Urdu, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- Exact Date for entrance test would be intimated each individual through SMS by respective PNR&SC
You can read further details to join Pak Navy at the copy of the advertisement of Job Opportunities in Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for permanent commission in Term 2020-A. The willing candidate can further get more information after visiting the nearest recruitment center of Pakistan Navy.
You may also like: PPSC BPS-15 to BPS-19 Vacancies