Last Updated on November 3, 2019 by Galaxy World
Revolutionary Program of the Government of the Punjab for deserved students for higher qualification has been declared. Punjab Government has announced Special Quota Educational Scholarships 2019-20 for intermediate and graduation students. Additional scholarships for the students related to minorities.
Qualification / Education for Scholarships Special Quota Educational Scholarships 2019-20
If you have passed matric or intermediate annual examination 2019 and you are related to any one of the following categories, then you can apply for the Special Scholarships 2019 of the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF).
- Orphan Students (Students whose father has passed away)
- Government Employees of the BPS-01 to BPS-04
- Students related to the minorities
- Special / Disabled Students
- Children of the civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
- Students Resident / Domicile Holders of the Punjab Province
- The Students who got minimum 60% marks under annual exam 2019 from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education or FBISE
- Students of the Federal Government Schools / Private Schools /Colleges located in the Punjab Province
- Salary of the parents should be Rs. 23,000/- or less per month
- Last date to apply for these scholarships is 31st December 2019
You can read further details at the copy of the advertisement of Scholarships 2019-20 for the students.