Vacancies in Pakistan Armed Services Board 2020
Last Updated on January 29, 2020 by Galaxy World
48 No vacancies in Pakistan Armed Services Board have been announced. The Daily Dunya dated 29-01-2020 has published the advertisement for these same jobs of Ministry of Defence. The retired personals from Pakistan Armed Forces can apply for these jobs. The willing candidate must attach the copy of CNIC, Discharge Certificate and 3x passport size photographs.
Summary Vacancies in Pakistan Armed Services Board
|Sr. No||Name of Post||BPS||NO of Posts|
|2.||UDC (Upper Division Clerk)||BPS-11||17|
|3.||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||BPS-09||09|
- Maximum age limit on the closing date should be 50 years for serial No. 1 and 45 years for the serial number 2 to 7.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA / DA will be granted for this purpose to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained for selection.
- 2 % quota is for disabled and 5% quota for the minorities.
- You can send your application within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Willing candidates can read the details of place of posting, qualification, experience etc at the copy of the ad.
You may also like: Rescue 1122 Jobs KPK 2020