A number of Job Opportunities in Military Lands and Cantonments Department Ministry of Defence have been announced on regular basis. These jobs are transferable all over Pakistan. The department will conduct the jobs through Universal Testing Service (UTS). The daily express dated 18th March 2020 has announced these vacancies.
Job Opportunities in Military Lands and Cantonments Department
|Sr. No||Name of Post||BPS||No of Posts|
|2||SDO (Sub Divisional Officer) Non- Technical||BPS-11||06 Vacancies|
|3||SD Man||BPS-11||07 Vacancies|
- Appointments for the above referred posts are transferable all over Pakistan.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- All these jobs are on permanent basis.
- The successful candidates will remain on probation period for one year as per Government rules.
- Male and female both candidates are eligible to apply for these jobs in Ministry of Defence.
- The department will accept only UTS application form.
The willing candidates can read the details of the age relaxation, age limit, required qualification, experience etc too at the copy of announcement of these jobs. The Military Lands and Cantonment Department has fixed quota for each vacancy as following:
- Open Merit
- Sindh (U)
- Sindh (R)