Last Updated on April 11, 2020 by Galaxy World
A number of Vacancies in Health Department Bahawalnagar District have been announced purely on a contingent temporary basis. These jobs of Computer Operators, Plumbers, Electricians, Ward Attendant and Sanitary Works Jobs in the Health Department are on a purely cash contingent basis. The duration of the appointment is for a maximum of 6 months or till the control on coronavirus epidemics.
Summary of Job Vacancies
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Disable Quota
|Minority Quota||Quota for Retired Employees of BPS-01 to 05 children `|
|1.||Computer Operator||20-Posts||18 to 25 Year||01||03||01||0|
|2.||Plumber||01-Post||18 to 25 Year||0||0||0||0|
|3.||Electrician||02-Posts||18 to 25 Year||0||0||0||0|
|4.||Ward Attendant||60-Posts||18 to 25 Year||02||09||3||12|
|5.||Senator Worker||100-Posts||18 to 25 Year||03||15||6||20|
More Details of Health Department Jobs
- The selected can be posted at any place in District Bahawalnagar.
- Department can increase or decrease the number of announced vacancies.
- The candidates selected for these jobs have not any right to be permanent.
- They will get the salary as per the Government of Punjab Finance Department Schedule of Wage Rates 2019.
- The candidates fulfilling all the canditions for these vacancies can apply.
- The Last date to apply for these jobs is 20-04-2020.
- Candidates who have already applied for these jobs are not need to apply again for Vacancies in Health Department Bahawalnagar District.
You may also like: Jobs of Project Staff in Health Establishment