Last Updated on July 10, 2020 by Galaxy World
Government of Sindh, Finance Department has issued Notification on 10-07-2020 in connection with Adhoc Relief Allowance 2020 Sindh @ 10% & 05% at the running basic pay to the Government employees. The details are as under:
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2020 Sindh @ 10% / 05%
Government of Sindh has been pleased to sanction with effect from 1st July 2020 and till further orders, an Adhoc Relief Allowance-2020 @ 10% of Basic Pay to BPS 1 to 16 & 5% of basic Pay to BPS 17 and above civil employees of the Sindh Government as well as contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
- The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2020:
- Will be subject to Income Tax.
- Will be admissible during leave and the entire period of LPR except during Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL).
iii. Will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- Will not be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
- And Will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation aboard at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
- The term “Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief of Allowance-2020 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of the annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
- The above Adhoc Relief Allowance-2020 shall be accommodated within the budgetary allocation for the financial year 2020-21 by the respective Departments and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Bux Saleem Khaskheli & Mr. Muhammad Yousif Unar who sent a copy of the Notification of ARA-2020 Sindh Government Employees.
You May Also Like: Notification of Increase in Pension Sindh 2020