Last Updated on August 10, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Interior has issued Notification No. 01/04/2019-Public dated 23-07-2020 in connection with Eid-ul-Azha Holiday 2020 for Federal Government employees. The details are as under:
Notification of Eid-ul-Azha Holiday 2020
It is notified for general information that 31st July to 2nd August 2020 (Friday to Sunday) shall be public holidays on the occasion of the Holy Festival of Eid-ul-Azha.
According to this press release the employees will get the following three days holidays:
- 31-07-2020 Friday
- 01-08-2020 Saturday
- 02-08-2020 Sunday
On the third day of the Eid-ul-Azha 2020 i.e Monday 3rd Aug, the employees will have to come to the office.
- President’s Secretariat (Personal/Public), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Officer (Internal/Public), Islamabad.
- The Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The AGPR, Islamabad.
- The Joint Staff HQRs, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
- GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Chairman, National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Islamabad.
- All Ministries / Division.
- All Departments of Ministry of Interior.
- The Registrar, Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Secretaries, Senate and National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Chief Secretaries, Governments of the Punjab, Sindh, KP, Balochistan, AJK, and GB.
- The Director General, ISI, Islamabad.
- Director General, Intelligence Bureau, Islamabad.
- The Governor, State bank of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Chief Commissioner, ICT, Islamabad.
- Secretary, Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Secretary, Wafaqi Tax Ombudsman’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Chairman, CDA, Islamabad.
Special thanks to:
- Mr. Waheed Malik
- Mr. Ibrar Shah
- Mr. Zabih Ullah
- Mr. Haris Zarrar
- Mr. Umar Farooq
You may also like: Hardship Allowance to FESCO & IESCO Employees