Last Updated on August 22, 2020 by Galaxy World
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Abbottabad Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has issued Important Instructions to Appear in SSC/HSSC Special Exam 2020.
Important Instructions to Appear in SSC/HSSC Special Exam 2020
- Date of Examination: 22nd September 2020 (Tuesday)
- The candidates whose remarks cell contains “Appear in Special Exam”, “Marks Improvement”, “Add-Subjects”, “Full-Fail”, “AAMA/KHASA” should submit the application forms till 25th August 2020.
- All those students can participate in the special examination whose result gazette contains marks with roll number. If the students are not satisfied with this result/marks, they can apply for this examination. These students should submit the prescribed application form, Bian e Halfi, Original DMC, and CNIC copy of his/her father or himself/herself. These students must have to accept their result of a special exam. They cannot claim the result of the Annual 2020 exam.
- The board has restored the marks of their canceled papers of 9th and 11th class.
- The selection of subjects for the special exam will be the same as they selected for the annual exam 2020. The students cannot change their subjects on their own.
- All those students who have passed /cleared the annual exam 2020 (matric or intermediate) and they want to take the exam of marks improvement and those students who are eligible for the supplementary exam, can also submit the application form for the special exam.
- The examination roll number slips, the BISE Abbottabad will upload on 14th September 2020.
You may also like: Admission Notice for Lady Health Visitors 2020-2022