Last Updated on September 11, 2021 by Galaxy World
A number of Junior Clerks Jobs in Sindh Police Central Police Office (CPO) have been declared through Pakistan Testing Service. The summary of these Sindh Police Jobs is as under:
Summary Junior Clerks Jobs in Sindh Police Through PTS
|Number of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|General Merit||Minority Quota||Woman Quota||Total||Intermediate from a recognized board|
Certificate in M.S Office from recognized Institute and having a speed of thirty (30) words per minutes in English Typing
Instructions & Guidelines
- PTS will call only those candidates who qualify for the typing test.
- Candidates qualified in the typing test shall have to write 100 words essay in each English & Urdu or Sindhi within 30 minutes, on the day of the interview.
- Date, Time, and venue of all tests & interviews shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS, and Pakistan Testing Service.
- The department can post the applicants anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- 40% for the Urban & 60% for Rural Areas quota shall also be observed as per the policy of Government.
- Post reserved for Disable Quota shall be advertised separately.
- Candidates who don’t fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit an application.
- No TA/DA will be given for test/Interview.
- The last date to apply is 20-01-2021
- The more details you can read at the jobs announcement.