Notification Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 KPK
Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Galaxy World
Notification Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 KPK has been issued by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department (Regulation Wing) on 07-7-2021. The details of this ARA-2021 KPK are as under:
Details Notification Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 KPK
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been pleased to sanction, w.e.f. 1st July 2021 and until further orders, an Ad-hoc Relief Allowance – 2021 @ 10% of Running Basic Pay Scales 2017 to all the civil posts In Basic Pay Scales on standard terms & Conditions of contract appointment.
The amount of Ad-hoc Relief Allowance – 2021:-
- Will be subject to Income Tax,
- Will be admissible during leave and the entire period of LPR except for ordinary leave.
This allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- Will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad.
- Will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation board at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
- The term “Basic Pay” for the Purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2021 will also include the amount of personal pay granted on account of the annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
- The above Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2021 shall be accommodated from within the budgetary allocation for the year 2021-22 by respective departments/organizations and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.
- All Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous/Medical Teaching Institutions/Other institutions and Authorities under Provincial Government shall adopt this notification within their respective organizations with the approval of concerned Competent Forum subject to availability of their resources.
You may also like: Notification of Special Allowance @ 25% Punjab