Last Updated on March 8, 2022 by Galaxy World
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority has issued a Notification on 08-03-2022 in connection with DRA-2022 @ 15% on Current Basic Pay to WAPDA Employees. The details are as under:
DRA-2022 @ 15% on Current Basic Pay to WAPDA Employees
The Authority by way of adopting Govt. of Pakistan Finance Division (Regulations Wing) O.M F.No.14(1)R-3/2021-69 dated 23.02.2022 pleased to sanction w.e.f. 1st March 2022, Disparity Reduction Allowance. This Allowance is @ 15% of Basic Pay to the WAPDA employees in BPS-1 to 19. The employees exclude those who are drawing any additional allowance equal to or more than 100% of Basic Pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance.
The subject cited allowance will be regulated as under:-
Terms and Conditions for Disparity Reduction Allowance 2022 WAPDA
- Disparity Reduction Allowance (DRA) 2022 is admissible to all such employees who are drawing their pay in a time scale i.e. Basic Pay Scale except those who are otherwise specifically debarred.
- It will not be admissible to those employees of WAPDA Medical Services who are drawing Health Allowance equal to one-month basic pay frozen at the level of pay as on 30.06.2015, in terms of O.O No. FO(B&F)/10-103/Vol-5/4194-4290 dated 02.11.2017.
- It will be frozen at the level of pay drawn on 1st March 2022.
- It will be subject to income tax.
- More details at the copy of the Notification.