Last Updated on November 4, 2017 by Galaxy World
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority has issued Office Order on 02-11-2017 in connection with Notification of Health Allowance Equal to One Month Basic Pay to Employees of WAPDA Medical Service. Detail is as under:
The Authority in its meeting held on 03.10.2017 has been pleased to accord approval for the grant of Health Allowance equal to one month basis pay per month to the employees of WAPDA Medical Services. The Health Allowance will be regulated as under:-
- The Health Allowance will be admissible to the employees of WAPDA Medical Services,
- lt will be admissible at the pay level drawn by an employee as on 03.06.2015.
- The new entrain inducted on or after 01.07.2015 will be eligible to draw Health Allowance equal to initial basis pay of respective post of pay scales-2011.
- An employees who is on deputation or employed on contract on lump sum pay package/ work charged/ contingent basis, will not be entitled.
- The professional allowance allowed vides O.O. No. FO(B&F)/10-103/Vol-lV/5338-46 dated 08.2011 @ Rs.10,000/-p.m, for all Specialists, General Duty Medical Officers, Dental Surgeons and allied medical officers including qualified Physiotherapists and Pharmacists in Wapda Medical Services will cease to be admissible in terms of Authority decision notified vide para-35 of Notification dated 31.12.1982 that no employee will draw more than one job allowance.
This Office Order will take effect from 16.10.2017.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Wali Ullah for sending the copy of the Notification of Health Allowance Equal to One Month Basic Pay to Employees of WAPDA Medical Service.