Last Updated on May 30, 2022 by Galaxy World
Government of Sindh, Finance Department issued a Notification on 28-05-2022 in connection with the date of announcement of Annual Budget 2022-23 Sindh Government.
Annual Budget 2022-23 Sindh (Date of Announcement) Presentation
I am directed to state that the annual Budget of the Government of Sindh for the financial year 2022-23 will be presented on Tuesday, the 14th of June 2022 at 03:00 p.m.
It is, therefore, requested that necessary arrangements for convening a meeting of the Provincial Cabinet on Tuesday, the 14th June 2022 at 11:00 a.m. may kindly be made, under intimation to all concerned and to this department.
List of Departments for Copy
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Ministry, Sindh, Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Karachi.
- The Deputy Secretary (ADMN), Finance Department, Govt. of Sindh.
- Section Officer (Admn), Finance Department, Government of Sindh.
- PS to Finance Secretary, Government of Sindh.
- PS to additional Fiancé Secretary (B&E)/(Res)/ (Admn/SR), Government of Sindh.
- The PS to Additional Secretary (B&E)/(Res)/(Dev)/ (LF)/(SR/Admn), Government of Sindh.
You may also like: News regarding Increase salary in Budget 2022-23
Demands of Sindh Government Employees in 2022-23 Budget
Sindh Government employees have also many demands that the Sindh Government must fulfill. Their demands are guanine. They are also facing financial issues due to an increase in the prices of the daily use items. Here are some of the main demands of the Sindh employees:
- Disparity Reduction Allowance 2021 (DRA-2021)
- Disparity Reduction Allowance 2022 (DRA-2022)
- Revised Pay Scales 2022 after merging all Adhoc Relief Allowances
- Increase in Medical Allowance
- Increase in Conveyance Allowance
- House Rent Allowance increase
- Upgradation of leftover posts
- The time scale for the employees especially having stagnant posts
Federal employees got DRA 2021 and 2022 but the Sindh Government employees are still deprived of the same. However, Sindh Government granted 20% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 instead of 10% ARA 2021 to its employees. In 2022, they have not been provided with any special or Disparity Reduction Allowance however Federal Government employees and Khyber Pakhtunkhawa Government employees got this year’s Disparity Reduction Allowance 2022 KP.
Special Thanks: Mr. Ramiz Zia