Last Updated on July 10, 2022 by Galaxy World
Now you can Join Pak Army Medical Corps (AMC) as M Cadet 2022. The selected “ M” Cadets will get monthly 18,583/- as Scholarships. After getting a commission as Captain in Army Medical Corps, the M Cadet will get a lump sum annual payment of Rs. 222,996/-. This amount is the reimbursement for the expenses of his medical education.
Conditions for Eligibility for Join Pak Army Medical Corps (AMC) as M Cadet 2022
- The candidates of fourth-year / last year from the colleges approved by AMC.
- Age Limit up to 10th July 2022: 20 to 26 years only unmarried males
- Pakistani citizens and Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan Domicile Holders only
- Candidates with dual nationality will have to leave the other citizenship
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches or 162.5 CM
- Weight: As per body mass index
Category of Selection
- After entry as M Cadet, the students will continue their education in their concerned colleges till the completion of Medical Graduation.
- After the successful completion of his Medical Education and Basic Military Training, the student has the right to join as Captain in Army Medical Corps.
Registration and Initial Selection Procedure
The candidates can register themselves at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can visit the nearest Army Selections and Recruitment Center (AS&RCS).
After the completion of the basic condition, they should visit the AM&RCS along with all necessary documents.
Registration through Internet
The candidate can register at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk online. The AMC will inform the time and date of the test through the internet via email. Candidates will report for an initial test at the given date and time through Computerized Roll Number Slip.
Once the date of the test is issued will not change at any cost.
Registration and Initial Test Schedule
The schedule of Registration and Initial Test Schedule is as under:
|Sr. No||Registration/Test||Start Date||Final Date|
|1||Registration||11th July 2022||19th August 2022|
|2||Initial Test||24th August 2022||26th August 2022|
|Sr. No||Physical Test||Duration|
|1||1.6 Kilometer Race||8 ½ Minutes|
|2||Push-ups||15 times in 2 minutes|
|3||Sit-ups||15 times in 2 minutes|
|4||Chin-ups||3 times in 2 minutes|
|5||Ditch Crossing||With 4 feet depth of 7’,4” x 7’,4”|
You may also like: Anomaly Committee 2022 for Pay Scales 2022
- 2x Attested copies of Educational Documents and Domicile Certificates
- Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or fard issued by NADRA and 2x copies of b forms of nearest relative.
- Attested 4 x passport size photographs
- Original Deposit slip of Rs. 1000/-
For more information, the candidate has to visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or the nearest AS&RCS.
For the information of concern, there are also available a number of the latest Government jobs 2022 through FPSC in July 2022 for teaching and other categories.