Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board issued a Notification on 14-07-2022 in connection with Revised Standard Pay Package 2022 for Project Posts. The details are as under:
Revised Standard Pay Package 2022 for Project Posts
I direct to refer to the subject noted above and to inform you that the revised standard pay package, the 83rd PDWP meeting held on 28th June 2022 discussed and approved. The same happened under the Chairmanship of Chairman P&D Board for ADP-funded project posts for the Departments / Organizations working in the Govt of Punjab.
|Sr. No||Project Pay Scale (PPS)||Revised Project Pay Scales (Permissible Range in Rupees)||Annual Increment up to a percentage|
|1||PPS-01||28,000 – 44,800||10%|
|2||PPS-02||35,000 – 56,000||10%|
|3||PPS-03||43,750 – 70,000||10%|
|4||PPS-04||52,500 – 84,000||10%|
|5||PPS-05||70,000 – 112,000||10%|
|6||PPS-06||105,000 – 172,200||08%|
|7||PPS-07||157,500 – 258,300||08%|
|8||PPS-08||218,750 – 358,750||08%|
|9||PPS-09||306,250 – 502,250||08%|
|10||PPS-10||437,500 – 700,000||05%|
|11||PPS-11||612,500 – 980,000||05%|
|12||PPS-12||875,000 – 1400,000||05%|
General Terms and Conditions for Revised PPS-2022
- Government employees appointed in the project shall get an incentive allowance according to the slabs
- The above lump-sum project pay scales shall not in any case be less than the minimum wage rates as revised from time to time
- Project posts shifted to the non-development side after project completion will not be entitled to the said pay packages from the date of such transfer.
- The Revised PPS will be applicable with effect from Financial Year 2022-2023 subject to conditions specified in general terms and conditions.
- The number of employees, the FORA will also decide. The employees do have not the right to regularization.
- More T&C are available at the copy of the Notification of PPS-2022
Special Thanks: Mr. Muhammad Imran Hashmi