Last Updated on December 25, 2022 by Galaxy World
A number of Ministry of National Health Services Jobs 2022-23 have been announced. The closing date to apply for these vacancies is 15 days after the publishing of the advertisement of jobs. These vacancies were published in the newspaper on 25-1-2022.
Ministry of National Health Services Jobs 2022-23
Applications are invited from eligible (Male & Female) Pakistani National against each for the following vacant posts for recruitment on a temporary basis in Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Islamabad as per the criteria given below:-
|Sr.#||Name of Post||BPS||Post vacant||Qualification||Domicile||Age|
. Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
. Must be computer literate
|No. of Posts||18-25
|Sindh (R)||01||01 Female|
|Sindh (U)||1||01 Male
|GB FATA||01||01 Male|
|2.||UDC||11||04||. Intermediate||Punjab||02||01 Male
|Sindh (U)||01||01 Male|
Terms & Conditions for These UDCs and Stenotypists’ Vacancies
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division Recruitment Policy.
- The establishment Division vide their O.M.No.13/1/2019-SP dated 30th November 2022 has accorded NOC to fill up the above-mentioned posts through open advertisement.
- Five years of general age relaxation will be admissible to all the candidates as per government instructions.
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through the proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- A Candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application for each post.
- Candidate must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
- No application will be received/ entertained by hand.
- Application along with attested copies of documents should reach Section Officer (Admn-I), M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordinate, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Application, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained.
- In compliance with the Establishment Division’s O.M. dated 10th, October 2022 qualified transgender candidates are also encouraged to apply.
There are chances that the basic pay scale of UDC may increase from BPS-11 to BPS-13 as the summary of Upgradation Federal Employees BPS-01 to BPS-16 has been moved for approval of the PM.
You may also like: District/College Wise Details of CTIs Vacancies 2022-23