Last Updated on January 12, 2023 by Galaxy World
I am sharing here the Approved Summary Upgradation Federal Employees BPS-01 to BPS-16 and grant of time scale for the Federal Government employees. As per the summary, the employees will also get one-scale and two-scale time scale upgradation. The following part of the summary, the Prime Minister approved:
Approved Summary Upgradation Federal Employees BPS-01 to BPS-16
- Read with Para 12
What is Para 3 of the Summary:
According to para 3 of the summary the following, the Prime Minister of Pakistan approved the employees:
- Employees of BPS-01 to BPS-05 will get two higher pay scales as a one-time dispensation
- If the employee of BPS-01 to BPS-05 have already availed 2022 time scale policy they will get one scale time scale upgradation only.
- The employees of BPS-06 to BPS-15 will get one scale-up if they have not already availed the benefit from Time Scale Policy 2022
- If the employees of BPS-06 to BPS-15 have availed benefits from the Time Scale policy 2022, then they will get only one additional increment
- The Federal employees of BPS-16 will get one additional increment as a one-time dispensation.
Upgradation of Clerical Staff (LDC / UDC)
The following upgradation of clerical staff has been approved:
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Existing Basic Pay Scale||Upgraded pay Scale|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||BPS-11||BPS-13|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||BPS-09||BPS-11|
Thus the UDC and LDC have got two pay scale upgradation each.
Who will get Upgradation / Time Scale promotion?
The following employees will get the benefit from this upgradation and time scale:
- Employees Paid out of Defence estimates will not get the benefit of dispensation
- The Federal Employees who are not getting Disparity Reduction Allowance 2022 and DRA-2021 will not get the dispensation except mentioned below.
- BPS-17 and Above employees will not get the dispensation
- Upgradation for UDC and LDC involves the actual higher post designation other posts will only get the financial benefit not the post-upgrade.
- Employees will get the dispensations with effect from 1st January 2023
Other T&Cs are available
The prime minister has seen and is pleased to approve the proposal contained in para 3 & 4 read with para 1 of the summary with the stipulation that the words in para (i)” and who are in receipt of Disparity Reduction Allowances” shall stand omitted in case of employees of the President’s Secretariat (Public), President’s Secretariat (Personal) Prime Minsiter’s Office (Public) and Prime Minister’s Officer (Internet).
The Following Employees have also been included in the summary:
- President’s Secretariat (Public)
- President’s Secretariat (Personal)
- Prime Minsiter’s Office (Public)
- Prime Minister’s Officer (Internal)
AOA sir men 1 march 2023 sy bps 14 sy bps 15 men promote howa kia up gradation bhi mil sakta ya nahi
You have chances.
Aslam o alekum
Wa Alaikum Us Salam