Last Updated on December 22, 2022 by Galaxy World
I am sharing here the Copy of Upgradation / Time Scale Summary Federal Government Employees. As per this summary, LDC will get BPS-11 and UDC will get BPS-13. Other employees will get time scale upgradation and extra increment. I have already broken the news of the Upgradation BPS-01 to BPS-16 Federal Employees Summary and now I am sharing the copy of the summary for PM for upgradation and time scale.
Copy of Upgradation / Time Scale Summary Federal Employees
Upgradation for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) from BPS-09 to BPS-11 and from BPS-11 to BPS-14 respectively.
Grant of higher pay scale on the lines of those authorized by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa on the following ratios:
- Grant of two higher pay scales to the employees in BPS-01 to BPS-05
- Grant of one higher pay scale to the employees on BPS-06 to BPS-15
An agreement was concluded on 11-02-2021 between all Government employees grand alliance (AGEGA) and the Minister of Defence, Minister of Interior, and Minister for Parliamentary Affairs which inter-alia included the upgradation of posts on the pattern of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa. All of the demands decided under the above agreement they conceded except the demands related to upgradation, giving cause to continuous unrest and agitation among the employees.
With a view to addressing employees’ complaints discussions were held with representatives of AGEGA in the Ministry of Finance which are attended by the representatives of the Establishment Division as well and the following proposals were found mutually acceptable on the analogy of the Government of KPK.
Proposals for Approval of PM
- The incumbents in BPS-01 to BPS-05 will get two pay scales as a one-time dispensation if they have not availed of time scales under Time Scale Policy 2022. However, their substantial pay scales will remain unchanged.
- The incumbents of BPS-01 to BPS-05 will get one higher pay scale as a one-time dispensation if they have availed time scale under Time Scale Policy 2022. However, their substantive pay scales will remain unchanged.
- The incumbents in BPS-06 to BPS-15 will get the next higher pay scales as a one-time dispensation if they have not availed time scale under Time Scale Policy 2022. However, their substantive pay scales will remain unchanged.
- The incumbents in BPS-06 to BPS-15 who have already availed the benefit of time scale as per Time Scale Policy 2022 will only get one additional increment of their current pay scales as a one-time dispensation.
- Employees in BPS-16 will get one additional increment as a one-time dispensation.
- The post of Lower Division Clerk will be upgraded from BPS-09 to BPS-11 and that of upper Division Clerk BPS-11 to 13 along with incumbents and Recruitments Rules will be amended by Establishment Division accordingly as per the up-gradation policy.
Terms and Conditions for Upgradation/Time Scale of FG Employees
It is further proposed that the above-mentioned special dispensation shall be subject to the following conditions
- The dispensation shall only be admissible to those Civil Servants of the Federal Government who are in BPS-01 to 16 (excluding Employees Paid Out of the Federal Government and who are in receipt of Disparity Reduction Allowance.
- The dispensation shall not be admissible to an employee whose current BPS is 17 or above by whatever means.
- One chance of grant of higher TIMESCALE, admissible under Time Scale Policy-2022 shall be considered as lapsed in respect of employees who avail benefit under this Dispensation.
- This Special dispensation shall not be involved in any up-gradation of the posts except for the post of UDC /LDC.
- No pre-mature increment shall be admissible on a grant of the higher pay scale under this Dispensation.
- The beneficiary of the grant of a higher pay scale under dispensation shall continue to draw allowance/privileges/etc. Sanctioned for the substantive pay scale of the beneficiary. The substantive pay scale is a pay scale that is acquired by a civil servant on regular basis through initial appointment/ by means of Promotion/appointment by transfer.
- This dispensation will be Effected from 01-01-2023.
- Finance Division will notify an Anomaly Committee to address the issues arising from the implementation of this Dispensation and the decision of the Committee shall be final. However, for any variation/amendments in this Dispensation, the recommendation of the Anomaly Committee shall require Prime Minister’s approval.
- Financial implication for the above dispensation is estimated to be 0.5 Billion for the current Financial year. (FY 2022-2023).
- Approval of the Prime Minister is solicited for the proposal in Para 3 read with para 4 above.
- Federal Minister for Finance and Revenue has been authorized to submission of this summary.
Does it include civilians employees of army, navy and air force?
The employees who are getting Disparity Reduction Allowance will get the benefit from this summary.
So it include them? Cause i read it’s not for those payed by defense estimates!