Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Galaxy World
The latest HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 for Students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA have been announced by Higher Education Commission Pakistan. Willing students can read the details of eligibility criteria, application procedure, and important instructions for the scholarships of HEC.
The latest HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 (Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA Students)
- The application must have a valid Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan erstwhile FATA duly signed by district Admission.
- The maximum age must be 22 years on the closing date of the advertisement.
- An application must have Completed 12 years of education with the latest 60% Marks in F.A/F.Sc/I.com/ICS/DAE or equivalent for the scholarship program.
- The applicants who are already availing of any other HEC/Government Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have acquired the requisite qualification on or before the closing date of the advertisement.
- Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply
- HEC will award the scholarship on merit and District Quota Basis
- The HEC will shortlist the application on the basis of Aptitude Test Scores (Conducted by HEC) and academic credentials.
- An application must secure at least 50% marks in the last.
- The scholarship and reserved seat distribution ratio for the application of Balochistan & erstwhile FATA is 50:50
- Placement of the reserved seat will be on open merit within the selected scholars only. PM&DC/PMC minimum eligibility rules and regulations will be applicable.
- For those who are already enrolled in the Medical/Dental College and Programme, the HEC will not consider against the reserved seats but it will consider offering the scholarship, If not Merit.
- Students already enrolled in any bachelor program may also apply.
- Please make sure to visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/bf3 for future details and our category explanation before filling out the application form.
How to apply for HEC Scholarships
- Applicants are required to submit applications online through HEC.
- Hard copies of the application and any documents are not required at this stage.
- The applicant has to Deposit / Bank Challan / Bank Draft/Pay order of Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) as application Processing fee in HBL Bank Limit Account no 1742 7900 1334 01 Title of Account Higher Education Commission Branch No:- 1742
- The Original bank Paymey recorded / slip students should upload with the online application. They should keep these slips safe. They will have to present it at test the center (No one will be allowed to sit in the test without producing the Original bank Payment slip.
- The application, they should submit an online application after completing the application form save and an incomplete application in any respect, the HEC will not consider it.
- HEC reserved the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last Date to apply
- The last date to submission of online application is Monday, February 13, 2023
- The applicants are advised to check their Email & HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well Before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconveniences.
You may also like: PEEF Scholarships 2022 for Minorities