Last Updated on February 17, 2023 by Galaxy World
Applications for PEEP Special Quota Scholarship 2022-2023 for Intermediate and Graduation, the Department asking to submit. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is providing scholarships for students of Inter and Graduation. There are 5 different categories for eligibility criteria. It is a special quota scholarship. Here are the details.
Applications for PEEP Special Quota Scholarship 2022-2023 for Intermediate and Graduation
PEEF provides special quota Scholarships for students of Intermediate and Graduation. Students who passed SSC or HSSC examination in 2022 can get scholarships. There are four types of quotas for scholarships. Here are the quota details:
Children of Government Employees
The children of Government Employees from Scale BS-1 TO BS-4 are eligible for this scholarship.
The students who are orphans and whose fathers have died can apply for this scholarship.
The Special student who has any kind of disability is eligible. Special Students can apply for special quota scholarships.
Students who are NON-MUSLIM and Belong to any community in minority can apply for this scholarship.
Children of Civilian Martyrs
The children of Civilians who were Martyred in the Bomb Blasts by terrorists are eligible. They can also apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate is eligible if they passed previous examinations from BISE or FBISE in 2022 with at least 60%. They are also under Education ahead as a regular candidate.
- Only students of Institutes which are present in the Range Of Punjab are eligible.
- The Income of Parents is Rs. 35,000 or less than it.
- The children of Government Employees on a scale of 1 to 4 are eligible on the basis if their income being less than 35,000 and there are no other means of income.
- The eligible quota for Civilians Martyred in the Bomb Blast is also based on income.
Apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarships
Candidates can apply for this scholarship online through the website of PEEF.
You may also like: Balloting of Hajj 2023 under Workers Welfare Fund