Last Updated on March 11, 2023 by Galaxy World
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Housing and Works issued a Notification on 02-03-2023 in connection with the One Plot One Employee Policy 2023. According to the new policy, the employees are not eligible for more than one plot. The details are as under:
One Plot One Employee Policy 2023
The undersigned direct refer to the subject noted above. The undersigned to say that a decision that Federal Cabinet approved in its meeting held on 22nd February 2023 that:-
Public government servants shall not be allotted more than one plot with immediate effect. In the light of the above decision, henceforth, the plot allotment policy to the Public/Government servants shall be as under-
Plot Allotment Policy 2023
a- Only one plot will not be allotted to government employees and other specified groups during the entire service under allotment of plot schemes announced by the federal government housing authority (FGEHA) from time to time.
b- The one plot allotment will be made as per the approved policy of authority by the executive committee/board from time to time as per their entitlement according to their scales from BS-01 to BS-22.
The department requests all ministries/divisions to ensure the circulation of the above-mentioned decision/policy to their attached departments/organizations under their administrative control for information and compliance.
For Compliance / Information
- Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister
- PS to Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad
- Additional secretary (Exp), Finance Division – w.r.t. fiancé Division letter No. 7/1/2016- Exp-IV dated 25th February 2023.
- PS to the additional secretary, Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad
- APS to Sr. Joint Secretary (Admin), Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad
- APS to Joint Secretary (Estate), Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad
- APS to Sr. Joint Engineering Advisor, Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad
- PS to DG, Policy & Planning Wing, Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad
- All sections of the Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad
Benefits of New Revised Plot Policy
The new policy is very useful and good for Government employees. Now more of the Govt employees can get plots. When an employee got more than one plot in the past, many employees were deprived of the plots. As per the new policy, the number of plots available will be more and hence more employees will have benefits of plots. Before this Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Govt launched Plots and Houses for Govt Employees but the Government did registration for that and after that no updates in this regard. All Governments should issue plot policies, especially for the lower grade employees.