Last Updated on April 13, 2023 by Galaxy World
Department of Human Rights and minrities announces Scholarships for Deserve Non-Muslim Students 2023. The department decides to provide educational scholarships to needy students. All those students who are enrolled as regular students in Punjab institutions can apply for these scholarships.
Ad for Scholarships for Deserve Non-Muslim Students 2023 Punjab
The government of Punjab is already providing educational scholarships to Muslim students not Only at the school level but also to College and University students. with the new policy and to promote education Government has decided to provide financial help to Non-Muslims needy students across Punjab. This will help to reduce financial pressure on students.
Eligibility Criteria for Stipends
- All regular students up to the Ph.D. level can avail of this scholarship.
- Private candidates enrolled in AIOU or distance learning students are not eligible.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Candidate must have 40% marks in previous exam/semester.
- The student’s parent’s monthly income must be less than Rs.38,375.
- Eligible students must submit a complete scholarship form with the required documents.
- Verified documents by a gazetted officer.
- Attach all academic documents of the student.
- Attach CNIC copy of the parents
- Detail Marks Sheet
|Amount of scholarship|
(MBBS, P.hd, LLB)
You may also like: PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2022-23