Last Updated on April 16, 2023 by Galaxy World
Now you can join PAF as Officer in Information Technology Branch vide as dated 14 April 2023. The Online Registration started on 15-04-2023. The ad was published in the Daily Nation Karachi dated 14-04-2023. The details are as under:
Online Join PAF as Officer in Information Technology Branch April 2023
Pakistan Air Force announces vacancies of officials in the Information Technology Branch. The department needs competitive and dynamic candidates who can give their best in the department. All Pakistani nationals can apply online. The department is providing equal opportunity the male and female candidates.
Join Pakistan Air Force in IT Br
Pakistan Air Force is hiring candidates from any area of Pakistan as information technology branch officers. All willing male and female candidates who meet the requirement of the post have a great chance to join this department. Interested candidates can apply online via www.joinpaf.gov.pk
You may also join:HQ FC KPK 2023
All the willing candidates what going to apply as officers in the information technology branch Pakistan Air Force must fulfill these requirements:
|Height (male)||Minimum 5 feet 4 inches|
|Height (Female)||Minimum 4 feet 10 inches|
|Age limit||18- 30 years|
In order to select a suitable candidate for the information technology branch Pakistan Air Force we’ll conduct some tests. Here are the steps followed by that department to recruit new officers:
- Online registration of candidates
- intelligence tests followed by an academic test in the relevant subject.
- Initial medical test and interview.
- Psychological test of shortlisted candidates only.
- Interview by AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final Medical Test at CMB Lahore.
- Final selection by AHQ according to merit.
- The selected candidate will be received 24 weeks of training.
Benefits and Perks
After final selections, all the .successful candidates will receive some perks and advantages. Here are some benefits provided by the department to the employees:
- Free accommodation.
- Internationally recognized courses.
- Membership of the Air Force officer housing scheme.
- 50% reduction in fares by train and air transport.
- Highly competitive salary.
- free medical treatment not only for self but for family members.
- Training and postings in different cities of Pakistan. the department can also transfer the officer abroad.
- The candidate must not be rejected by ISSB.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Dismissed or removed from Government service including armed forces.
- Convicted in a court of law for any offense.
- Declared medically unfit due to hepatitis B&C.
- Withdraw from any bonded armed forces college or any institution or disciplinary ground.
Candidates can visit any PAF selection centers in their cities. They can also visit www.joinpaf.gov.pk
Does BS Software Engineering holder are eligible for this post?
There is nothing on official website… “No Course is offered yet”
But the Nation Newspaper has published the ad.
was it open for one day only on 15 april 2023
Not sure, may be the ad issue again with an amended date.
I want this job because I m very Instersted
I am interested
Ok if you have the required qualifications then you should apply.
Last date of registration??
Ma’am, female candidates can only apply for any of their desired branch in even courses which means you can apply in 132 SSC CSC for IT Branch in PAF. Selection process of 131SSC CSC (current course) is under way.
Does BS IT holder are eligible for this post?