Last Updated on May 20, 2023 by Galaxy World
The Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore issued PPSC Corrigendum of Advertisement 04 / 2023 for the Post of Law Officer BPS-17. In continuation of the consolidated advertisement published on 13th April 2023 in the newspaper Jung and Dawn with the closing date of 2nd May 2023.
The PPSC Corrigendum of Advertisement 04 / 2023 (Law Officer BPS-17)
The Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore advertises the conditions for the Clarifications for the recruitment to the four posts of law officers are intimated. The amendment is for the ad that was announced as PPSC Health Department Vacancies April 2023 including law officer vacancies in Punjab Public Service Commission.
Conditions for Clarification for the Posts of Law Officer BPS-17
The following is the clarification regarding the post of law officer:
- The department will conduct psychological tests for all those candidates Who successfully clear(Pass) the written test of the department.
- The department will follow the Punjab Civil Servants Act 1974, for the recruitment of selected candidates.
Syllabus of Qualification for Written Test
For the written test and Syllabus of qualification related 80% will be based on the following topics:
- The constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Punjab Upper Age Limit Relaxation Services rule 1976.
- The Punjab Employees the Punjab Employee’s Efficiency Discipline and Accountability Act 2006.
- Rules and Orders of Lahore High Court Lahore (iv).
- The Punjab Civil Servants Appointment and Conditions of services rule 1974.
- Civil Procedure Code 1908.
- Punjab Civil Servants Conduct Rules 1966.
The rest of the conditions indicated in the above advertisement will remain the same as published.
For more information visit the official Website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
You may like: Recent PPSC Vacancies May 2023