Last Updated on May 27, 2023 by Galaxy World
BPS-04 to BPS-18 Contract Based Jobs in Cadet College Mastung for teaching and non-teaching staff are available. These vacancies are from BPS-04 to BPS-18. The details are as under:
The Latest BPS-04 to BPS-18 Contract-Based Jobs in Cadet College Mastung
Administration Officer Cadet College Mastung Baluchistan announces provides Teaching vacancies. As college invites all the qualified and experienced candidates in order to fill the vacant positions. All Pakistani nationals having relevant academic and professional qualifications Can apply.
New Teaching Vacancies in Baluchistan
Cadet College Mastung also provides teaching opportunities. The college needs Mathematics Expert. As college is hiring Associate Professor for Math.
Eligibility Criteria and No.of Posts for Associate Professor Math
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
New Non-Teaching Vacancies in Baluchistan
Principal Cadet College Mastung is accepting applications from professionals for the various non-teaching vacancies in the college. All Pakistani nationals having domicile in their respective provinces can apply and will this opportunity. As on final selection, candidates will receive different perks and incentives.
List Of Non-Teaching Posts in Cadet College Mastung
Willing and interested candidates can apply for the following non-Teaching vacant positions in the college:
- Medical Officer
Detail about No.of Seats and Eligibility Criteria for Each Post
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No. of Seats||Qualification||Age Limit|
Driving License HTV/LTV
|2.||Medical Officer||BPS-17||01||MBBS/Surgeon /Physician||30-35 Years|
You may also like: Ministry of Planning Development Vacancies 2023
Benefits and Perks
- Selected candidates will receive a Handsome Salary along with Cadet College Mastung Attraction Allowance. This allowance will be provided 100% of Basic Pay.
- Candidates will also receive house rent allowance CPF and gratuity.
- Age limit relaxation will be provided according to the policy of the government.
- Government and Semi-Government SERVANTS can also apply through a proper channel. They must provide a NOC from their respective department.
- Candidate must apply before that due date. as late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- final candidates will be selected on the basis of tests and interviews.
- The college administration reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without any reason.
- The college administration also reserves the right to increase decrease hold or cancel the number of posts.
- only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview after the test and document verification.
- candidates must visit the website dpr.gov.pk For updates about recruitment.
For a successful application process candidate must send a completely filled application along with the following document:
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Academic certificates
- Academic Documents or Degrees
- Professional Certificates or Experience letters
Last Date to Apply
Candidates can send their applications by 6th June 2023.