Updates of Special Judicial Allowance to the Staff of District Judiciary in Punjab

The Lahore High Court Lahore has issued reminder No. 7391-B/1-A-2(d)/2014-15 dated 10-02-2015 to the Secretary Government of the Punjab, Finance Department regarding Special Judicial Allowance to the Staff of District Judiciary in Punjab.

Updates of Special Judicial Allowance

It is to mention here that the matter of grant of Special Judicial Allowance that is equal to three times of the initial basic pay with effect from 1st July 2009 and the 50% Adhoc Increase (Adhoc Relief Allowance) of the Current Basic Pay to the staff of the District Judiciary in the Province of Punjab for the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-17 with effect from 1st July 2010.

In this reminder it is mentioned that I am directed to reply to this Court,s letter dated 11th December 2014 on the subject cited above and to say that no reply has so far been received from your side.

It is therefore requested that an early response may be conveyed to this Court, to proceed further in the matter.

Special Thanks to Mr. Farrukh Mehmood, Sessions court Bahawalpur for sending the copy of the reminder of Special Judicial Allowance to the Staff of District Judiciary in Punjab.

Special Judicial Allowance

Summary
Reminder No. 7391-B/1-A-2(d)/2014-15 dated 10-02-2015 has been sent regarding Special Judicial Allowance to the Staff of District Judiciary in Punjab

1. Mahmood says:

Insaaf ki batain hi hoti hain magar 8 saal se mahroom 3 time salaries se tmam district judiciary ka atmaad uth gaya hai kyon ke tarikh per tarikh milty 8 saal guzar gay yeh intezar kartay kartay ke ab jo C. J sahib aain gay woh zaroor district judiciary ka haq dilain gay kuch bicharay mulazim to wait kartay kartay duniya se kooch kr chukay hain C. J sahib ko district judiciary ki taraf se appeal ki jay ke woh suo moto action le kr pisi hui district judiciary ko 3 tim ka tohfa de kar un na umeedon ko khushi de kr Hazaron mulazmeen ki duain lein. Allah Pak C. J sahib ko din dugni raat chugni taraqi de Ameen.

2. ayaz says:

Aoa.
    Sir kindly tell me latest news regarding posting of staff in all judicial department in punjab.

kindly tell me three times salary news of all judicial court staff in punjab.

3. Raja Muzamil Turk says:

AOA.. Madm tell me plz about three time Allownce .. & new update
    Muzamil usmani
    From. District Court Muzaffarabad

4. Saleem says:

The matter in S.C. of Pakistan for final decision. The Present Chief Justice has given remarks that mostly judicial allowance is right of judges only and asked comments from the provinces. Let us wait the result of the S.C. in coming months.

5. javed Saddiqui says:

Any update about three time package

6. imran ali says:

Dear madam I want to know about 3 time allowance

7. sagheerabbas says:

Madam muja both a ho ka three time allowance mila ga Ka nihe pleas co tect me 03024813657

8. tayyab tahir says:

Dear please inform me about any news
    03476818616

9. Waqar Ahmed says:

Dear Madam
    any news regarding three time judicial allowance to district judiciary punjab after taking oath by Mr.Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah, as Chief Justice Of Punjab.

10. muhammad sajjad ali says:

sir plz tell me k 3 time salry pkg ka kia bna jo high court me chl rha h

11. muhammad sajjad ali says:

dear madam me janana chahta hn k district and aection court okara k styno ny high court me rit ki the 3time salry k lie mtlb okara k employs ki salry high court k employ jitni ki jae me ye janana chta hn k kia is application par amal b ho ga ya ni

12. Rizwan Ul Hassan says:

I have received appointment letter for the post of Sub Office Associate in Sindh High Court, while i had applied through proper channel, now i am little puzzled regarding the joining of next appointment as the Special Judicial Allowance is in stake of doubt, it may be restricted if CJ SCP orders.
    Pl guide.
    My current pay is Rs.30000
    my next pay at SHC would be Rs.40000

13. Raees says:

No More Update in 2016?

14. Muhammad Anees says:

Asalam.o.Alikum..

Any up date regarding special judicial allowance ?

15. Faraz says:

AoA Madam, kindly make a head of SPECIAL JUDICIAL ALLOWANCE for federal judicial employees of distict courts, islamabad. Also update us from your sources as appeal in the same matter is fixed for today i. e. 07-04-2016 in Full Bench in Apex Supreme Court of Pakistan. A connected matter is also sine-die pending before Islamabad High Court Islamabad till the decision of appeal. Kindly update

16. Asad Khan says:

Dear Mdm what is the latest pay package of additional district session judges in punjab along with all allowances? Kindly share the information.

Thanks and regards

17. sameerabbas says:

slm. akhar kb mily ga
    special judicial allowance equal to three times ? district judiciary/ special courts ko?

18. M umair says:

Any update about 50% or 3 time district judiciary allowance plz tell me

19. Qasim ALi Hashmi says:

Asalam oALikum Everyone..

Could anyone tell ,when new jobs are coming in 2016 for the SEssion court as a DEO or Steno etc...

20. محمّد عرفان says:

lahore high court mn data operator or clerk ki job ka test kab hona hy

21. Adnan Shafi Mughal says:

Assalam o alaikum,
    Madam i need Lahore High Court Decision's copy regarding special judicial allowance for district judiciary against whom the govt. is in an appeal to Supreme Court. Kindly do this favor to me.
    Regards
    Adnan Shafi Mughal
    STENOGRAPHER
    COURT OF ADDL. DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, MUZAFFARABAD, AZAD KASHMIR

22. M.amir says:

Madam any update about three times basic pay.

23. M.amir says:

Madam any update about three times basic pay. Is it right that supreme court has refused to pay three times basic pay.

24. M.amir says:

Madam I just came to know that supreme or high court has had refused to pay three times basic pay. Any update?

25. ABDUL SATTAR says:

Is it true that civil court going to be abolished into sessions court as well as judicial officers
    Any update regarding the above mentioned if you have then please enlist it among the relevant persons.

This information also published in the daily Jang Lahore please confirm the authenticity of this news and share as soon as possible

26. inayat Hussain says:

Salam Madam what is latest news regarding special judicial allowance case?

27. Muhammad Irfan Kakar says:

Dear madam all Punjab district and session courts k stenographers k scale increase hony k bary me jab b koi information aye plz mje bata dena plz

28. ahmed says:

current pay and allownces detail in lhc for bps 1 to bps 17.

29. Muhammad Irfan Kakar says:

Mam kya ap ko ye pata hai k jo naye stenographers select hwy hai lahore district and session court me un ki salary kya hogi ager ap ko pta hwa to plz mje btana

30. Muhammad Irfan Kakar says:

Ok Mam thank u very much for this kind information thanks again

31. Muhammad Irfan Kakar says:

Mam please tell me ye three time salary q roki gai hai punjab district and session courts k stenographers ki hala k baki provinces me three time salary kar di gai hai

32. amdad says:

It came to my information that three times judicial allowance has been cancelled by supreme court of Pakistan? Is it true"?

33. Muhammad Irfan Kakar says:

Yani ap ye kehna chahti hai k scale increase ho jaye ga agar ho jaye ga to kb tk junior clerk ka to ho chuka hai or senior clerk ka b or stenographer ka ku nai hwa please tell me thank u

34. Muhammad Irfan Kakar says:

Mam me ye pata krna chahta hu k kya all punjab k district and session courts me kam krny waly stenographers ka scale increase kya ja rha hai ya ye jooti khabar hai please tell me wasy mje pta challa hai k stenographers ne high court me Rite ki hui hai agar koi esi bat hai to please mje inform kr den

35. Adnan Shafi Mughal says:

Assalam o Alaikum, Madam Mein Azad Kashmir, District Muzaffarabad se hon aur lower Courts me Stenographer hon. Yahan Kasmir me punjab parity hoti hai so Mujhe maloom krna tha k kya Punjab me Stenographers ka koi case chal raha hai upgradation k hawale se, B 16 to B 17 ka? And kindly mujhe lower courts k special judicial allowance aur 50% k hawale se b update karen.thanx.
    Regards,

Agr notification ho
    GyA h to
    Arial kub mily GA
    Judicial allownce 2010 wala
    Please guide me

37. Sameer Abbas says:

please update about the case of special judicial allowance

sameer abbas
    Anti Terrorism Court GB

38. Abdul Sattar says:

I am appointed as Stenographer at District & Sessions Court, Bahawalpur. Before this i am working at B.Z. University, Multan and i apply through proper channel at Bahawalpur. Now the question is that the Finance Department of Bahawlpur not fix my pay and not considering my previous service, because i have 12 years service in my credit and Account Department Bahawalpur treated me as fresh employee which is very awful collapse and monetary loss.
    Other is my MBA 3.5 years equal is M.Phil and sessions Judge has issued order my m.Phil allowance but again Account Department create problems and not sanctioned my M.Phil allowance till 2014.

Am very upset neither they fix my pay nor grant me m.Phil allowance. What i do now other wise i left the job pzl help me

39. waqar says:

Ur info is very gd for us thanks for this

40. syed khurram shehzad says:

mam i am D.e.o in district and session court gujrat..i want to know why the finance department is not serious in solving this problem.?

41. waqas says:

Any update?

42. Shahid Latif Qureshi says:

Dear madam A.O.A.
    Today fortunately I saw this cite. I have been recently retired as Registrar, Special Court, Controll of Narcotics Substances, Lahore. This is Special Court which deals with cases registered by the Antinarcotics Force (ANF). I want to discuss a matter of my promotion which is lying pending with the Ministry more then three years and yet to resolved.

If I furnish u a brief details of my case, will it possible to guide me.

Waiting for your kind response.

Regards SLQ.

43. Imran Mayo says:

Slam dear mdm,
    Any update regarding 3 time judicial & 50% adhoc allowance. Madem, sahiba neither Punjab government paying any heed nor obeying lawful orders of High Court. I think High Court should be taken strict action against Secretary Finance so that we may be able to get the above said allowances.
    Imran Mayo, Sessions Court, Multan

44. Saif Ullah Warraich Steno 03466499966 says:

any fresh news madam sahiba

45. Muhammad Shoaib says:

Any reply from finance department about reminder.

46. waqas says:

date of next hiring of this case.?

47. Muhammad Asif says:

Thanx Shumaila Sister,

You really inform us through latest update

48. wahab khattak says:

thankx shumaila That you addvertise all the Govt New.

49. Farrukh Mehmood says:

Thanks Madam,
    This is good news for us that HC sends a reminder and HC is taking it serious. We are wishing for the best of its implementation. and i am requesting to all the employees of sessions court in the Punjab that kindly text me there mobile numbers for keeping in contact with eachother because this is good platform for approaching the other employees. my cell no. 0313-9966286
    Thanks