Pension Book in Urdu Has Been Printed

Dear visitors of Galaxy World, the Pension Book in Urdu has been printed and now available for the interested persons.

Some friends have shown interest in getting the pension book in Urdu, but have not so far given their full postal address on which the book may be sent to them.  They are requested to please give their full postal address.

Price of the book after including the packing and postage along with Certificate of Posting would be Rs.175.  If some friend desires the book through Registered Post, the total cost would be Rs.200.

Sending book price through money order or VPP or through mobile phone on my CNIC Id would mean about Rs.50 or 60 extra remittance charges for friends.  To save them such extra remittance charges,  I have opened a Mobicash Account No.0302-5818236.  Friends may deposit the price through this Mobicash account, free of any remittance charges.   They may inform me before hand on 0300 9800246 or 0320 8557108.

The book will then be sent under certificate of posting, or through registered post, within a couple of days In Sha Allah.

By Mr. Agha Amir

Important Notice:
I am going abroad for about 4 months.

My phone number 0300-9800246 will not be available and visitors will not be able to speak to me, or send messages to me on that number, from tonight onward.

Visitors interested in Urdu Pension Book are requested to use Mobilink phone number 0302-5818236 ONLY.  Deposit for book price can also be continued on that mobicash account.   Books will be sent through registered post.  Kindly do not send any amounts through easypaisa or unicash etc.

Persons not feeling comfortable with Mobicash deposit, can send message on that phone that book may be sent through VPP.  Full name and postal address may kindly either be dictated on phone, or message sent on the Mobilink number.  Book will be sent accordingly through VPP.

Mr. Sarfraz has kindly agreed to look after the matters relating to Urdu Pension book.  He would be available to attend all calls and messages on that Mobilink phone 0302-5818236..  His email address is sarfraz@aksa-sds.com and his phone number is 0321-8527504.

For other purposes, visitors may kindly send me email on my addresses amir_agha@hotmail.com  andamiragha3080@yahoo.com.  I will be happy to respond to their questions as far as possible.

Kindly note again not to use 0300-9800246 till further advice from me.

Pension Book In Urdu

Urdu Pension Book

1. Mohiudin says:

Please sir send me a copy of the Urdu pension book as specimen
    I am working in irrigation department

2. حیدر says:

براہ کرم پی ڈی ایف فائل اپ لوڈ کردیں اور سب کا ہی بھلا کر دیں

• Agha Amir says:

Dear Haider

I spent a few months and did some hard and have spent money in printing of that book. It is being offered almost at a very low price.

If some pensioner cannot afford to buy the book I will send it to that person free of charge, but only as zakaat, not a gift.

Agha Amir

3. Muhammad Amin says:

aoa.plesae send VPP urdo pension book .Muhammad Amin Tahir Govt Girls high school sahuka tehsil Burewala Distt veharin my phon No is 0301-6589963.i am very thank full to you

4. Arshad Saleem says:

Dear Agha Saib,

Kindly send me a copy of your valued book at the address given below. Thanking you in advance.
    Arshad Saleem
    Auditor,
    Local Fund Audit Deptt.
    TMA Kohat
    03339638096

5. M. Shakeel Ajmal says:

Please send me via VVP
    M. Shakeel Ajmal
    Resident of 575/49 B-I shadab colony hospital road Pakpattan
    Cell no. 03017118172

6. Muhammad Razzaq says:

Dear Amir Aga sb pl send me urdu pension book via VPP. MUHAMMAD RAZZAQ SST GHS NO 1 HAVELI LAKHA,TEH DEPALPUR ,DISTT.OKARA.0334-7400478

7. anis ahmad lodhi says:

please send the book through VVP post
    anis ahmad , G-875, korangi township, KARACHI-31

8. Junaid Amed says:

I have received pension book in urdu day before yesterday. it is Very informative and helpful for account relative employees specially FGEIs clerks. I am great thankful to Agha Amir and pray for his long life.

9. azeem says:

headmaster
    Govt. High school katimar tehsil noorpur thal. District khushab

10. anis ahmad lodhi says:

my postal address is as under .please send the pension book through registered post.
    G-875 KORANGI TOWN SHIP KARACHI

11. syed safdar Hussain shah junio clerk says:

Dear Agha Amir Sb. Assalam-o-Alaikum. Sir I sent Rs. 200/- on your mobicash a/c no. 0302-5818236 by mobile no. 03008800299 on 08.4.16. Please send me book on this adress. syed safdar hussain shah. p/o basti sibani tehsil karor district layyah. very thanks

12. Muhammad Tauqeer says:

Copies delivered after transfer of amount.

13. Muhammad Ilyas says:

Can we received this book by hand without any postal charges? Because i am a local resident of Rawalpindi district.

• Agha Amir says:

Yes, friends desiring to collect the book personally may get in touch with me over phone 0300-9800246 or 0320-8557108 up to Saturday the 9th April. Or they may email to me their local phone number so that I can get in touch with them.

My phone numbers will not be operative for about 4 months because I am proceeding abroad for that period after 9th April

Agha Amir

14. Shaukat Nawaz Ali Khan says:

Dear Amir Agha: Assalam-O-Alaikum, I want to buy pension book in Urdu , for which it is requested that the same may please be sent to me on the following address- Shaukat Nawaz Ali Khan, C/O Muhammad Falak Naz, Office of the Provincial Election Commissioner, 11-A Michni Lane, Peshawar Cantt: Mobile No.0322-9097220. Email:- ptcqk1974@gmail.com

15. syed safdar Hussain shah junio clerk says:

please send me urdu pension book my mail adress is syed safdar hussain shah p/o Basti sibani Chak no 108 tda tehsil karor district layyah. Email; safdarjc1974@gmail.com phone no. 03476686745

16. Irshad Yousufzai says:

Dear Amir Agha I want pension book in urdu please send the pension book in this address. Irshad Yousufzai, Banking Court No.1, Block-55, Pakistan Secretariat, Saddar Karchi, Mobile No: 0300-2377710 Email:- irshad.yousufzai@gmail.com

17. IFTIKHAR AHMED MALIK says:

Dear Mr.Agha,Assalam o alaikum ! I already hve SMS you ,Iwant to purchase urdu pension book.Pl send me the said book via VPP. I will be oblige.
    IFTIKHAR AHMED MALIK ,DEO (Retd)
    Village, KOIL Postoffice, MOIL
    District BHIMBER AJK.
    Cell # 0344-3503535

18. Muddesar Hameed says:

chak no 130/murad post office same tehsil chishtian district bahawalnagar.
    cell no/03077545034

19. NISAR AHMED NOONARI says:

Dear Amir Agha I want pension book in urdu please send the pension book in this address. Nisar Ahmed Noonari C/O Abdullah cloth house soomra market Thul P.O Thul District Jacobabad Mobile No; 0302-9263140 Email:- nisar.ahmed0302@gmail.com

• Agha Amir says:

Dear Noonari sahib

I have your name and address. Kindly deposit the price in my mobicash account, and I will send the book when I get the message of amount having been deposited.

This also applied to all other friends who would like to have copies of the book.

Agha Amir

• NISAR AHMED NOONARI says:

mujhi abhe tak pension book nahin mila me ne ap ko 200 rupy ka easypaisa bhi bheja tha Address: NISAR AHMED NOONARI C/O ABDULLAH CLOTH HOUSE SOOMRA MARKET THUL P.O THUL DISTRICT JACOBABAD MOB:NO: 0302-9263140 M-Mail; nisar.ahmed0302@gmail.com