Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department has issued letter on 06-12-2018 in connection with Minutes /Decisions of the 2nd Meeting of Standing Committee of Cabinet Held on 15-11-2018. Detail is as under:
- I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and as per decision No. 02, of the Minutes of the meeting refer above the standing committee of cabinet of Finance & Development has given the decision as under:-
- The Standing Committee of the Cabinet on Finance& Development considered and decided to revisit the policy of self-hiring /hiring of private accommodation.
The financial implications of the policy will be re-calculated.
- It was decided that implementation of policy of self-hiring / hiring of private accommodation will be put be on hold.Meanwhile, Welfare Wing, S&GAD will regard extent and scope of facility of self-hiring / hiring of private accommodation.
- In pursuance of said decision it has been ask to re-calculate the financial implication involved in accommodating the employees of Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore, Lahore High Court, Lahore and provincial Assembly of Punjab, (eligible department as per para-7, of the allotment policy) and implementation of policy of hiring / self-hiring of private accommodation has put on hold.
- In view of above, officers may be kindly nominate for the committee to work out the exact financial implication involved if self-hiring / hiring has been adopted for the above three department and submitted the same to the cabinet committee of finance & development as desired for further decision.
Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan for sending the copy of the letter of Minutes / Decisions of the 2nd Meeting of Standing Committee of Cabinet Held on 15-11-2018.