Job Opportunities by the office of the MAG, Kashmir Road Rawalpindi Cantt have been announced through National Testing Service (NTS). Thousands Vacancies of Junior Auditors, Stenotypists and Data Entry Operators in Military Accountant General (MAG) have been declared. Pakistani citizens can apply for these jobs. Detail is as under:
Summary of Vacancies of Junior Auditors, DEO and Stenotypists in MAG
|Sr. No||Name of Post||BPS||No of Vacancies|
|2||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||BPS-12||72 Vacancies|
|3||Junior Auditor||BPS-11||960 Vacancies|
Disabled, Females and Minority persons can also apply according to the quota.
General Conditions and Instructions
- Only eligible, short listed candidates will be called for test / interview and they will have no right to get the TA /DA.
- The department can increase or decrease the number of vacancies before the final selection.
- There is no need to attach the educational documents at this step.
- Age / Educational qualification will be considered with effect from the last date to apply.
- The advertisement Published on 10-11-2019. You can apply within 15 days of this ad publication.
- The department will give general five years age relaxation.
Procedure to Apply:
- The candidates who fulfill the criteria can apply through NTS (National Testing Service).
- After filling the online application form, it is mandatory to click the “Submit” button. You will get the Bank Deposit Slip and Printed Application Form. You take out the print of the Bank Deposit Slip and Application form. The required fee can be deposited in any Branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL), Habib Bank Limited (HBL) or Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB).
- You should submit the printed application form and bank deposit slip to NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Please read further details at the copy of the advertisement of Thousands Vacancies of Junior Auditors and others in Military Accountant General through NTS.
You may also like: Recruitment of Junior Clerks & Class IV Employees