Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority has issued Notification on 12-05-2020 in connection with Grant of Reward to WAPDA Employees 2020. The concerned office has sent a copy of this letter to related offices too.
In continuation of Secretary Wapda Office No. WAPDA Sectt/ 2020/ Coord/ 03005/2498-2504 dated 11.05.2020 sanction of the Authority is hereby notified to the grant of Reward/Honorarium to one-month basic pay to all Wapda employees. It will be admissible and governed in the manner as follow.
- It will be admissible to all regular contact/on probation/ deputation/ daily wages/temporary employees.
- The contact/daily wages/contingent employees working against sanctioned or non-sanctioned posts would be allowed Reward equivalent to minimum of the relevant pay scale.
- The Wapda employees appointed against sanctioned posts but at lumpsum package will draw the reward equivalent to the pay determined by adding a number of increments corresponding to their number of years served so far to the minimum of the pay scale.
- The Advisor/Consultants to the Authority appointed on lumpsum package are eligible to the reward @ 60% thereof or Rs. 150,000/- whichever is lower.Those re-employed on last pay drawn are entitled to the reward @ pay being drawn by them but not exceeding Rs.150,000.
- The Reward/Honorarium will be admissible to the above-mentioned categories of employees subject to having put in at least more than six months’ service in Wapda as on 11.05.2020.
- The employees who are on Earned/LPR/Extra-ordinary leave or on deputation aboard /elsewhere for more than six months as on 11.05.2020 are not eligible for the reward.
- More details, you can read at the copy of the Notification.
Special thanks to:
- Muhammad Huzaifa
- Waqas Khan
You may also like: Housing Scheme WAPDA Lower Grade Employees