Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020 from BPS- 01 to BPS-15. The department will also fill the vacant posts in the Ministry of Law & Justice Law Offices. The Daily Jang dated 28th June 2020 published the ad for these jobs in the Ministry of Law and Justice. The candidates willing to apply for these vacancies have 15 days to apply.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020 BPS- 01 to BPS-15
|Sr. No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||BPS (Basic Pay Scale)|
|3.||Senior Proof Reader||02||BPS-14|
|4.||Junior Proof Reader||01||BPS-11|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk||33||BPS-09|
Terms and Conditions
- The Subject requirement shall be made on criteria/mechanism defined by the Establishment Division vide their O.M No.53/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 and further clarification for the appointment of BPS-01 to BPS-5 vide their Notification No.F.3/2/2017-R-2 dated 11.03.2020.
- Selected candidates have to submit a Medical Certificate as required under rule 17 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion, and Transfer) 1973 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit the alternative candidates shall be offered the post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called test/interview.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies, and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with a set of attested copies of the Degrees/Certificate by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institute and other relevant documents at the time of the interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidatures of the particular candidates shall stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates at any stage.
- The recruitment of Naib Qasid shall be made on a local basis.
- You can also download the application form to apply for these jobs.
You can also like to read: Health Department & Punjab Police Jobs 2020